The Sims Mobile: Lost Progress

by tomhollandlov123

Original Post

The Sims Mobile: Lost Progress

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7
OS Version iOS 13.2
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004797385983
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the app.
What do you expect to see? Lost progress.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Sweden
Additional feedback

When I open the app sometimes the task I put my sims to do, the last time I opened the app, just disappears. The sim has done nothing while I was gone, it’s like I never gave them a task to do. It’s so annoying because I’m loosing time in my quests that are time limited.

This has never happened before and just started this week. PLEASE FIX!

Message 1 of 4 (499 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile: Lost Progress

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @tomhollandlov123! This happens when you closed the app and then you reopen it? or when you let the game on the background and come back to the app? or both? 

Message 2 of 4 (392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Both. Also, I noticed that it happens when I close the app and then reopen it on another device. I don’t remember if it only happens when I change device or if it happens when I close and reopen on the same device also.

Message 3 of 4 (385 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Before you open the game on a different device, do you close it completely on the first device? And how much time do you leave between starting the task and closing the game? 

Message 4 of 4 (348 Views)