Re: The Sims Mobile Issue - Random animations?

by Gameboy2936

Original Post

The Sims Mobile Issue - Random animations?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone SE
OS Version iOS 13.4
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It can be found in so many different places. Here are a few: - Talking awkwardly to a co-worker - Repeatedly crying, although something bad didn’t happen - Random animations, especially with NPCs at home.
What do you expect to see? Much more realistic animations that depend on what’s happening around them. They wouldn’t cry if nothing sad happened to them, right?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia
Additional feedback I need to see much more realistic actions/animations. It just doesn’t make sense.

I’ve been having issues with animations and actions of NPCs in The Sims Mobile. Here’s three examples:

• Talking awkwardly to a co-worker, as if they weren’t doing their job, but they still are.
  • Random animations when at home, especially NPCs. For example, I saw an elder in the house shrugging in disappointment, reacting to something in shock, shrugging again, then reacting to something/someone in excitement. Then, she walked away to do something else.
  • Crying multiple times, even though there was nothing around the that would make them sad, such as a death or TV show.

D64C0279-155B-4A1C-A1ED-BC9684661D3C.png

B3F13887-B3B5-4E49-92B1-BDDC0595D12C.png

69BF2608-655F-4176-8F52-1A5B97544601.png

Message 1 of 2 (1,202 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Issue - Random animations?

★ Apprentice

Found another instance with random animations. One time, I saw one of the NPCs at home laugh evilly, but none of their traits are Mean or Competitive. There’s also nothing around them that would make them feel that way.

240034E2-AEDE-43D2-ADFD-6538F2591327.png

Message 2 of 2 (1,106 Views)