Re: The Sims Mobile, Fright Night Treasure Hunt-Small Fry’s Quest.

by Ilois4

Original Post

The Sims Mobile, Fright Night Treasure Hunt-Small Fry’s Quest.

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad11 Pro
OS Version iOS15
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In my game
What do you expect to see? Level 7 registering my having completed it.
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad 11 pro
OS Version iOS15
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have been conducting the small fry’s quest attached to the Fright Night Treasure Hunt. AMD I was in the middle of completing level 7 (Complete Small Fry’s Dig Site 3 times) I have done a 3rd and a 4th attempt and used simcash and 20 clue which I had to rush to use. And the game has not registered that I have completed the dig site 3 or 4 times just shows 2 times. How can this be rectified? I have started a ticket. Good knows if they will do anything as customer service messed me about for over 2 months and then fobbed me off and didn’t resolve my missing content. And yet again I have paid money within this app and it isn’t registering the completion of this level of the quest in game. I love this game but the whole customer service thing heightens my anxiety even more so. Can anyone help as I don’t want another mess around and I want to continue enjoying my game.
What do you expect to see? The level 7 completed and not costing me more money to do so when I already have. The game isn’t registering that I have already done it.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

I have been conducting the small fry’s quest attached to the Fright Night Treasure Hunt.
AMD I was in the middle of completing level 7 (Complete Small Fry’s Dig Site 3 times)
I have done a 3rd and a 4th attempt and used simcash and 20 clue which I had to rush to use.
And the game has not registered that I have completed the dig site 3 or 4 times just shows 2 times.
How can this be rectified? I have started a ticket. Good knows if they will do anything as customer service messed me about for over 2 months and then fobbed me off and didn’t resolve my missing content. And yet again I have paid money within this app and it isn’t registering the completion of this level of the quest in game.
I love this game but the whole customer service thing heightens my anxiety even more so.
Can anyone help as I don’t want another mess around and I want to continue enjoying my game

Message 1 of 6 (731 Views)

Hero
@dannyboi09488 Hi, did your game crash or did you close the app while the digsite was open, because I’ve noticed in the earlier TH that it didn’t count as a dig in Smallfry’s quest if the game got closed before choosing the spot to dig.

Hopefully your next dig goes well, and you can progress in the quest. 🤞

I’d recommend to do the dig while in the Expedition event since players have had other issues when doing the dig via Smallfry icon on the map.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (696 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Ilois4 Hey thanks for your response. No it didn’t crash and I did dig and I did a walk-in talkie dig too. But it didn’t register either of them. But I went back in again and dug 4 times to make sure. And it went through. Now the small fry quest is complete.
But majorly P***** Off that I rushed 2 more at home events so I could do it and it didn’t work. But fifth times a charm. I enjoy getting all the items on the hunts and the STS I just typically early on use Simoleons and sim cash and get as much as I can early and then just do the odd expedition or showdown till I have the rest. As I am fairly new to the game and took my time with it at the start to sort of suss the game out a bit. Just annoying as I didn’t do the grand mansion event in my first month because I had major issues with content and Simoleons and simcash going missing. So I get a bit apprehensive when issues with using the currency come up as the packs and currency aren’t exactly cheap. Lol. Especially when all I got from customer service about it was a oh sorry here’s a few Simoleons as a good will gesture. But disheartening so I don’t fully trust EA with regards to in app purchases.
Message 3 of 6 (690 Views)

Hero
@dannyboi09488 Good that it counted finally! 👍

Unfortunate that you had issues with the game, few simoleons as a compensation doesn’t do much in this game. 😬

I don’t have TH now in my game since it’s a rerun but going to keep my eyes open when the next TH and Smallfry quest starts. 👀

Message 4 of 6 (685 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Ilois4 Yeah that’s true especially when it was barely half the amount I had lost. But yeah. It must be a bit dull if you can only do so much within the game. I get that it’s probably because of newbies like me that they are having the re-runs but I hope they do some completely new festivals and events and just do the odd pack that has previous events items included or an option where if you finished an event or didn’t finish a previous one you can save up the tokens etc and use them for going into older showdowns and hunts to finish and collect what you didn’t. That would be a good idea for them actually. As I always end up with loads of either or tokens I don’t need when trying to get the other ones for items. Instead of it all being taken away when you do complete. They should let you have like a event bank like they do for the lama bank tokens so at least all the simcash and Simoleons you spend on them won’t go to waste.
Message 5 of 6 (683 Views)

Hero
@dannyboi09488 Good ideas 💡 😊 I’m hoping the team comes up with solutions to make the game & the events more balanced for both new and longtime players.

Message 6 of 6 (663 Views)