Re: The Sims Mobile - Festival Pass Charged but not applied to Game

by ellharris95

Original Post

The Sims Mobile - Festival Pass Charged but not applied to Game

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro 11
OS Version Latest Update
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you go to purchase packs,LTO’s and Festival Passes.
What do you expect to see? Full Access to Festival Pass and Packs Purchased to be fully accessible within the game.
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

I Purchased the Spring Forward Festival Pass and The LTO Jeong Manor Pack within the game.

when I went to complete the transaction it states it needs authorisation so it comes out of the game and goes into the App Store then says transaction complete/successful.

But when I go back in the game it pops up transaction unsuccessful/ no money was taken for this.

but I have checked my bank and both transactions have gone through. 
The festival Pass is still saying purchase rather than active and I can not claim the festival pass rewards. Apple have declined my refund request so I could re-do the transaction.

Today I tried purchasing the Jeong Manor Pack, and the same thing happened again. And it is showing in my house templates but it says I have to pay 3,800 simcash to have it and the LTO offer is still in the store section. 
I have not placed it it said the same this transaction has not gone through but it has money has came out of my account. 
I have started a case about it and for some reason they have now tagged it fixed without contacting me and nothing has changed. 
I have done every troubleshooting step I know and I have seen on site and nothing has fixed this. 
why is it whenever I buy anything in the game it always goes wrong and when you ask apple to refund non completion purchases they don’t.

when you contact EA nothing gets done. It’s like a constant money grab. And as much as I love the game when it’s good. It’s frustrating and very disheartening to constantly feel like I’m hitting a brick wall with EA. As they never rectify any issue I have had. I keep hoping it will be different but it’s not. 
can anyone help get my game sorted. All I want is what I have paid for or my money back as I am getting fed up of feeling like EA is completely taken the mick every time this happens. 
They have marked it as fixed when they haven’t resolved it and my game is all over the shop. 

Message 1 of 5 (743 Views)

★ Novice

OMG IM HAVING THIS ISSUE!!

EA are no help, they want desktop screen shots, I don’t even own a desktop so it’s impossible!

I tired three times, two are pending in my bank, and I had an email from apple saying one went through, but the app hasn’t changed!! I’m getting so annoyed 

apple declined my refund, but I am not having this!

alos being very careful not to purchase anything until this is fixed!!

so annoying!

Message 2 of 5 (643 Views)

★ Guide
@ellharris95 I am sorry you are having this issue I know how frustrating it can be! In the past I have found when apple declines refunds when a case is created on their website, calling in and speaking with someone will resolve the issue a lot quicker! Hope this helps. Good luck!
Message 3 of 5 (575 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you!

I have got one refund pending from apple,

EA support have been awful in my opinion, my case has been passed to 4 different people and not getting anywhere!

I still have my access to the game play upgrade which is so annoying I just hope the bug fixes itself and it will work ASAP!

Message 4 of 5 (565 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing the same problem .. purchased the festival pass … All goes through in terms of payment but the festival pass remains locked!   

Message 5 of 5 (529 Views)