The Sims 4 Lags, Glitches and teleportation Issues

by Miles_Gamer_2020

Original Post

The Sims 4 Lags, Glitches and teleportation Issues

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.11.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Gnome on the Go Digital Content, Awesome Animals Hats Digital Content, Backyard Stuff, Blooming Rooms Kit, Bust the Dust Kit, Carnaval Streetwear Kit, Cats & Dogs, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Cottage Living, Country Kitchen Kit, Courtyard Oasis Kit, Dine Out, Discover University, Dream Home Decorator, Décor to the Max Kit, Eco Lifestyle Expansion Pack, Fashion Street Kit, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, High School Years, Incheon Arrivals Kit, Industrial Loft Kit, Island Living, Jungle Adventure, Kids Room Kit, Laundry Day Stuff, Life of the party Digital Content, Little Campers Kit, Luxury Party Stuff, Modern Menswear Kit, Moonlight Chic Kit, Moschino Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, My Wedding Stories, Nifty Knitting, Outdoor Retreat, Paranormal Stuff Pack, Parenthood, Perfect Patio Stuff, Realm of Magic, Romantic Garden Stuff, Seasons, Snowy Escape, Spa Day, Spooky Stuff, Journey to Batuu, StrangerVille, Throwback Fit Kit, Timy Living, Toddler Stuff, Up All Night Digital Content, Vampires, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Werewolves, Vibing Streamer Gear Digital Content, Cats and Dogs Plus My First Pet Stuff Bundle, Deluxe Party Edition Upgrade, High School Years Expansion Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Throughout the game and save file
What happens when the bug occurs? My game have a lot of lag when buying objects, moving around places, travel and when entering and exiting build Mode, when playing the game on new and old save file, when taking pictures of pets, sims, when a lot of sims at a party/wedding like inviting, toddler glitch like movement, and game glitches/sims glitches/sims teleport including my own sim
What do you expect to see? Improve the game, have improvements, better gameplay, no lag nor glitches and fix bugs
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Made a new save file

Please fix the game, gameplay from lags and glitches. It’s annoying me because I keep getting stressed out over it

Message 1 of 2 (691 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Lags, Glitches and teleportation Issues

Community Manager

Hello @Miles_Gamer_2020,

As this report contains multiple bugs and we may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for them here "Compiled list of reported issues" this thread has been closed.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing in the link above, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (613 Views)