by tinalis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 4 - Gallery NOT WORKING

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Czech
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Discover University, Get to Work, Seasons, Parenthood, Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It can be seen in gallery, none of my newest uploads are visible on my profile, the only way to get to my recent uploads is to download the "pinned" one or to wait for the uploads to randomly show up next to the "pinned" one. Also none of the households that I save privately show up, so there is no way for me to save anything privately.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to save my household privately in my gallery, it says that its saved but I cant find it anywhere. The only way I can save my household is to upload it publicly, but I have to "pin" it, otherwise I would have to wait for it to show up on my profile as the uploads show up randomly. So practically I can save only one file in my gallery at the same time, which is not practical at all.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my gallery working as it did before. I want to be able to save files privately and actually see them there, so I can manage them and know what is saved and what isnt. Also, I want to be able to manage my public posts too and basically be able to rely on the gallery and have the possibility to work with and use it properly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

In the first picture you can see my profile with some shared households in it, but in the second one you can see "all" of my shared households/houses/etc from the "latest" one to the oldest one. But the "latest" one isnt actually the latest one, because its from 2020, but the "pinned" household on the first picture is from 2021.

Message 1 of 3 (1,101 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 4 - Gallery NOT WORKING

Hero
@tinalis if I click include custom content I see all your uploads. Did you tick that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,080 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@tinalis if I click include custom content I see all your uploads. Did you tick that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,081 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict I just tried it and I see my recent uploads, so thank you! Standard smile I even see my saved stuff, although Im not sure that there is everything, because I cant quite remember all of it, so there isnt a way to properly check it, but the recents are definitely there! Standard smile Tina
Message 3 of 3 (1,071 Views)