Re: The Sims 4 Community Lot Bug

by amberbouley

Original Post

The Sims 4 Community Lot Bug

★ Novice

Hi,

I would like to address a major problem that I have with placing down a community lot in a neighborhood, whenever I place one down almost all furnishings, lights, sofas, rugs, etc. all disappear off of the lot, and I chose to place the lot down furnished like how the original creator had it. And I have this same problem with all community lots that I download into my game. Can someone please shed some light on this occurring problem? I don't know where else to turn to for answers.

Message 1 of 9 (4,412 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have not encountered this problem with the lots I have downloaded. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps the lots you are trying have custom content that you need to download separately from the creator. I would suggest you post a question for the creator for the lots in question on the lots' gallery pages.

Message 2 of 9 (4,390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue.  I have tried to place multiple lots.  The first floor for some reason always remains unfurnished when placing a fully furnished lot.  The furnishings on upper levels or outside don't seem to be affected.  It's very strange and very frustraiting.  I have tried changing the lot type.  I have tried placing it while off the lot and on the lot.  Buldozing and starting again.  Nothing seems to work.  This does seem to be a new issue because I have been able to successfully place lots in the past. 

*edit:  Wall decorations (curtains, cabinents, paintings) don't seem to be affected either even on the first floor.   Only items on the ground.

Message 3 of 9 (4,378 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

First of all, sorry for my bad english (I come from the spanish forum). Some days ago I saw a mod at Mod The Sims, "MoveObjects on Cheat". I was thinking about installing it, but I read the comments and some people was reporting something similar to what you are telling. You can read it here http://modthesims.info/download.php?p=4563554#post4563554. My english is not good enough to explain it better, sorry. Hope it can help.

Ana Confusedmileywink:

Message 4 of 9 (4,360 Views)

Question with downloading community houses....

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I love my sims 4 game, but I'm having a starnge problem... when I download houses from the community gallery, the house appears but the furniture somehow always ends up not in the house but in the family inventory. Does anyone know why this would happen? I've tried recreating my sim... tried emptying the inventory.. tried deleting the house and loading different houses... just always happens. I hate furnishing myself because I'm really bad at it.. any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks Bethany

Message 5 of 9 (4,339 Views)

Re: Question with downloading community houses....

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I think your problem is similar to this http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/The-Sims-4-Community-Lot-Bug/m-p/3726583#M4285

@AudraAshar wrote:

Some days ago I saw a mod at Mod The Sims, "MoveObjects on Cheat". I was thinking about installing it, but I read the comments and some people was reporting something similar to what you are telling. You can read it here http://modthesims.info/download.php?p=4563554#post4563554. My english is not good enough to explain it better, sorry. Hope it can help.

Message 6 of 9 (4,337 Views)

The Sims 4 Gallery Lots Dissapearing

★★★ Novice

Hello there, can you please help me what's wrong in my game? When I download lots from the gallery, all of the furniture in the first floor gone, instead, they're in our family inventory. I tried to restart the game but it didn't work. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 7 of 9 (4,304 Views)

No Furniture on ALL Lots Downloaded From Gallery Since 10/1

★★★ Novice

Bug: Tried to place 10 different lots last night. Every lot was missing everything on the first floor though the photos showed they were all fully decorated. Computer is brand new Toshiba Satellite with 16GB RAM, Intel i7 processor, I T hard drive, etc. and was just setting it up last night. Only thing on the computer was my Webroot securty suite and The Sims 4 so very clean. Have mods but didn't put in game yet. The same was happening on my old computer which I chalked up to clogged computer. All of this began AFTER the 10/1 update.

Message 8 of 9 (4,319 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Does this happen to every lot you guys download ? 

Are you using cc or mods, specifically the moveobjects mod ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (4,300 Views)