The Return of the Quarterback Vision

by Da_Jedi_Council

Original Post

Highlighted

The Return of the Quarterback Vision

★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: Bringing back the QB Vision or at least making it optional for gamers that want to use it like the tackle vision for passing and ball placement for Madden 19
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. The Passing game an it's very limitations on being able to throw WR's open (without rolling out the pocket almost every time). And being unable to attack the field since 90% of Madden gamers are running the same defenses (3-4 or 4-3 cover zone).
How is this making it more difficult? Can't make accurate passes or attack certain areas of the field when opponents are playing with the middle linebackers or safeties in the middle of the field, causing turnovers because of the limitations of the passing game
How can we reproduce this experience? Bring back the QB Vision or at least make it optional for gamers that want to use it like the tackle vision.

Bringing back the QB Vision or at least making it optional (like the tackle vision) for the Madden 19 would be very helpful for the passing game, especially since it seems like everyone is going on YouTube & running the same 3-4, 4-3, or 3-3-5 cover 3 zone defenses and playing on the middle linebackers or safeties, sitting in the middle of the field and cause turnovers because of the limitations of the passing game. I like to pocket pass, but also like to attack the parts of the field that's uncovered and try to throw or lead the WR open  away from the defense. It's like I'm throwing blind passes on the game.

Message 1 of 1 (854 Views)