Re: The Pit Leaderboard scores didn't reset...

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Pit Leaderboard scores didn't reset...

★★★ Newbie
GUILD: QS Strikes Back

May 9th - May 10th
This is my 2nd attempt to address this issue... my original message follows;

To whom it may concern at SWGOH Support, it would appear that The Pit Leaderboard scores reset for us at the beginning of May, but it did not reset for everyone else. I first noticed it on May 1st, but was hoping that it was a time-zone issue and that it would automatically correct itself on May 2nd. Then I asked my Guild if someone would report it in the forums, and after 2 days without news, I decided to post it myself, today on May 5th. We had successfully completed 3x 5 Tier Raids (3x 30 points) before the reset and another right after... which is why we now have 30 points. Then we started a 6-Tier Raid (currently in progress). Before the reset we were tied with many other Guilds and were ranked #33, with 90 points. At the same time the Top 10 Guilds were battling it out and they had about 200 points (by May 2nd). Now the Top Guilds have 400+ points each... they didn't seem to reset. Which means that we should be at 120 points, much better than 30 points... where we now rank past #1400. I took a few screenshots after the reset... waiting to see if the other Guilds would reset.

Is there anyone else having this issue?
Message 1 of 2 (196 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@mchou76 Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Was this a once-off occurrence for you in the first week of the raids or did you encounter this again afterwards?

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (194 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@mchou76 Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Was this a once-off occurrence for you in the first week of the raids or did you encounter this again afterwards?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (195 Views)