The One Playoff single elimination isnt working

by NovaCane80

Original Post

The One Playoff single elimination isnt working

★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? THE ONE
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dear EA there is a minor problem with NBA Live 18 & 19 there seems to be a glitch in the One when I'm trying to have a single game elimination for the playoffs it shows 1 game elimination and the game recognizes the win through the commentary but I wind up playing the full series of the playoffs.
What happens when the bug occurs? Dear EA there is a minor problem with NBA Live 18 & 19 there seems to be a glitch in the One when I'm trying to have a single game elimination for the playoffs it shows 1 game elimination and the game recognizes the win through the commentary but I wind up playing the full series of the playoffs.
What should be happening instead? Ishould be able to choose the elimination from 1 game /3 games /5 games it doent give me single eliminationm option
How severe is the bug? D - Minor

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? THE ONE
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dear EA there is a minor problem with NBA Live 18 & 19 there seems to be a glitch in the One when I'm trying to have a single game elimination for the playoffs it shows 1 game elimination and the game recognizes the win through the commentary but I wind up playing the full series of the playoffs.
What happens when the bug occurs? I have to play a full series in the playoffs
What should be happening instead? I should be playing single elimination playoffs
How severe is the bug? D - Minor

Dear EA there is a minor problem with NBA Live 18 & 19 there seems to be a glitch in the One when I'm trying to have a single game elimination for the playoffs it shows 1 game elimination and the game recognizes the win through the commentary but I wind up playing the full series of the playoffs.

Message 1 of 1 (701 Views)