The New Orleans 2017 AS logo can still be seen while playing live events...

by DuckajteMiGa

Original Post

The New Orleans 2017 AS logo can still be seen while playing live events...

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug There's a "bug" in which you can see the New Orleans 2017 All Star logo in the top when shooting threes or playing the skills challenge. I understand you not giving a damn about the game, but atleast make it look like you're trying. Y'all trippin' if you think this is stimulating new users to join the game. Very unprofessional. Good job once again... Smh...
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's so visible even a legally blind person can see it. My eyesight sucks and I still manage to catch the old logo just standing there...
What happens when the bug occurs? It just looks unprofessional. It makes me want to uninstall the game because of the non-existent work you're putting in the game. I hope this gets fixed before next years All-Star, because knowing how you treat community's "advice" and "suggestions" it can be years before you decide to fix this.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see that 1% of professionalism from a company that makes games for decades.

https://t.co/QsPE807dNG

I've actually sent you this DM on the 16th of February with you responding today, so considering the AS promo is almost over fixing it can be delayed for the next years AS promo that will probably, if it even gets released, be the same old, boring copy of the ones we had this and last year.

I had so much fate in this game and with every promo and every new day you just let me down all over again. Thanks for making something that could be special and take over the scene into such a joke. Much love...

Message 1 of 1 (479 Views)