by AlphaAlabuster

Original Post

The Military career in game has gone

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? - All expansions has installed - Most Game packs installed , Except "Parenthood" - Most Stuff packs installed , Except "My first pets" & "Toddler"
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Some sims in Military career has quit their job while unplayed
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim in Military career (He's promoted to Grand Marshal) but I haven't played this sim for a while, When I go back to play, This sim has quit his current job (Military) , but when I take him to find career to join military again, But no military career in career list, What going on ?
What do you expect to see? I want to know, Why my sims can't rejoin military career again, Why career not show in list ?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

On of my sim in Military career (He's promoted to Grand Marshal) but I haven't played this sim for a while, When I go back to play, This sim has quit his current job (Military) , but when I take him to find career to join military again, But no military career in career list, What going on ?

Message 1 of 4 (2,100 Views)

Re: The Military career in game has gone

Hero

Hi @AlphaAlabuster 

is strangerville still properly installed ? Can you try repairing the game through Origin ?

Can you join the career with a new Sim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (2,094 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried to repaired game file but not work, then I save this sim into the library and evict this sim from house, delete household and rebuild sim again , ok, I can find military career and join

Message 3 of 4 (2,087 Views)

Hero
So it's solved now ? Not sure why it would disappear like that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (2,069 Views)