The Madden 22 Loading Screen Loop when I play Franchise Mode

by the_m7

Original Post

Re: Camera Ball Fixation/Infinite Load Screen Loop upon Franchise Game Exit

★★★ Newbie

I have this same problem with offline franchise. Have tried 5 different franchises. Backups saves. Reset the ps5. Uninstaller reinstalled the game. The farthest any franchise chise has got was the 3rd game of preseason. I only play offline franchise. I want my mo ey back for a game that is of no use to me. I have bought the game every yeR since it was made. I won't buy another. 

Message 71 of 114 (1,093 Views)

Re: The Madden 22 Loading Screen Loop when I play Off Line Franchise Mode

★★★ Newbie

I costumize the league. Use costum risters with a few created players. I have dine this for the last ten years. I run 13 minute quarters because the clock is so fast. I have done this the last ten years at least. Never had a problem like this. 

Message 72 of 114 (1,093 Views)

★★★ Newbie

nuke824, ps5. Offline franchise with custom roster. Control all teams with all but the Browns on autopilot. 4 created players on browns. Have made it to week 3 of preseason before the last update but now can't make it beyond game 1. I play owner mode and owners only in preset. Wide camera with D pad controls active. Preexisting injuries off. Accelerated clock off. Thirteen minute quarters. All madden level. Simulation mode. I have tried both modes, performance and graphics or whatever it is. Nothing says it's corrupted. I have noticed that towards the end if the game the presentations begin to slow down. And it gets real bad if there is a penalty against me. It will freeze until the play clock winds to 0 and they will give me another penalty. Then the switch between plays is slow and it won't show any of the replays that the announcers are talking about. 

Message 73 of 114 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Hi I’m getting this exact bug. Very frustrating

Psn: gerrywantstop

PS5 digital version

Cloud solo franchise - default rosters - custom sliders - pats v eagles preseason week 2 im the pats - I get the camera fixating on ball for penalties only. Then can’t leave game with looping madden -

I am heavily editing franchise settings including play call limit/cooldown, xp factor, xp sliders, custom coach.
Message 74 of 114 (1,082 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@nuke824Yeah this is getting really annoying. I get the issue where the camera fixates on the ball after penalties and it takes forever for the accept/decline screen to pop up. Are you loading in by selecting ‘play full game-60 minute experience’? I can’t progress my game because of the infinite screen. 

I’m going to try entering as play the moments the taking full control once loaded in to see if that does anything

Message 75 of 114 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm the second guy to speak on this thread months ago.  How has there been nothing done?  We've been waiting so long, John Madden has died and nothing's been done.  Just issue refunds and let's be done with this.  Officially the worst customer service in history.

Message 76 of 114 (1,052 Views)

★ Guide

SOmething has been done!  They classified this issue as fixed!  Never buy an EA product again!  I know I won't!

Message 77 of 114 (1,003 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wow this is absolutely, absolutely terrible. The NFL season literally finished and this was never addressed, and we reached out back in like Week 6! I can’t believe the response here was: “ok well this one little workaround works for one guy, so this must be all squared away for everyone” and you classified it as solved and have ghosted us ever since. Absolutely pathetic. Going into this year Madden 22 was a pivotal one for me, hoping franchise mode would take a turn for the better. This has proven you guys couldn’t care less. I’d ask for a refund again but who cares at this point, you won’t answer. Never buying this garbage again. 

Message 78 of 114 (949 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am a PS5 user. I have the same issue. 

i control all 32 teams. Just completed the offseason, and the draft, at the first preseason game. 
Im going through and adding FA to rosters of other teams, filling them out. 

I’ll play full games with the chiefs. Have not been able to complete a game yet. The moment a flag happens, the camera fixates on the ball, and then at the end I’m stuck in the infinity loop loading screen. 
with other teams, I usually play a little D, but mainly just go offense only. I can finish the game that way. I’ve played 5 other games that way. I didn’t know it, but it seems to be a workaround. Still ridiculous 

Its also ridiculous that this has been a problem since NOVEMBER and that it hasn’t been addressed/fixed.

What is going on? 
why isn’t this being addressed? 

franchise is already broken anyway, so it’s honestly no surprise. It stays neglected. 

Message 79 of 114 (889 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, this is gonna be my last reply here. I was playing some other game and saw apparently there was a madden update. So, out of curiosity I headed over there and fired it up. One last chance. Maybe it’s been addressed after all this time, who knows? I literally hit the franchise tab off the the main menu and the game crashed. Keep in mind, I reached out weeks ago in this same thread, detailing this very crash but when the game loaded franchise - now it’s crashing when you press the franchise tab lmao. I can honestly not think of a more fitting, more poetic way to end this. I’m impressed at how little you guys cared and tried to address this, honestly. Congrats on absolutely stealing paychecks, I respect the hustle. You avoided this problem for so many months on end, that now when I trade this * in it’ll be a nice $0.25 GameStop credit. Again, bravo. You’ve lost a customer for life. 

Message 80 of 114 (874 Views)