The Madden 22 Loading Screen Loop when I play Franchise Mode

by the_m7

Original Post

Re: The Madden 22 Loading Screen Loop when I play Off Line Franchise Mode

★★★★ Novice

Sorry for the delay. There's a full list of excuses I could give, but here's the link: https://youtu.be/GunQo3BMqvQ

If my completely inexperienced opinion is worth anything, I'd guess it has something to do with RAM allocation? Especially as long games drag on (In my case 12 minute quarters). If there's anything more I can do, please let me know.

Message 101 of 114 (1,329 Views)

Community Manager
@Carledo

Thank you for the video I have passed that along.
Blueberry.png
Message 102 of 114 (1,297 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any update? Anything else I can do to help?

Message 103 of 114 (1,077 Views)

Community Manager
@Carledo

No official update on the progress on this. Your info was forwarded along to the team for them to use during testing. If we receive an updates on this issue we'll make sure this post receives it.
Blueberry.png
Message 104 of 114 (1,050 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Update 1.015 does not seem to have fixed the issue. (Which is frankly fine at this point as my test game was BS)

Message 105 of 114 (924 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've had the issue for as long as i've had the game, PS5, and so have several of my friends. EA has known about the issue for almost a year and not done anything about it. Since I only play Franchise mode, it makes the game completely unplayable to me and I was unable to get a refund, so in essence I just lost the money I spent on the game.

Message 106 of 114 (904 Views)

Re: Camera Ball Fixation/Infinite Load Screen Loop upon Franchise Game Exit

★★★ Newbie

My franchise will not advance and it hasn’t in months. Every time I try to advance the week it gets stuck on the loading loop. Have tried to advance for months and it does not. I will back out and the week will be advanced with no way to play game or advance another week. And then a week later It will go back to the previous screen and it just keeps repeating itself. I have not been able to advance past week 18 for months. Please help.

Message 107 of 114 (855 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m sorry to say but for a game costing £59 the failure to resolve this horrible game breaking bug in the time EA have had to do so is absolutely pathetic. You really should be offering refunds at this point. I honestly am not interested in any other game mode than Franchise mode so the game is useless to me and because I’ve downloaded it and played it for a short while I’m no longer eligible for a refund through PlayStation. 

Message 108 of 114 (844 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Completely agree. That's me also. I downloaded it, spent time setting it up, went into Franchise mode, spent time setting my team up, etc. then exited my first game and got this hang up. Exited the game and tried again, same thing. Exited and rebooted the PS5, same thing. Went online (this is quite some time ago in several forums and reddit and discovered a lot of other people were having the same problem. Contacted EA, they only said uninstall and reinstall. Did that, same problem.  Waited for updates, none have fixed it. The game is absolutely broken, EA has done nothing to fix it, and I feel like they stole my money. 

Message 109 of 114 (823 Views)

Re: The Madden 22 Loading Screen Loop when I play Franchise Mode

★★★ Newbie

Ik this thread is 8 months old but the problem is still there. I'm on series s and on the plane ride after the Hawaii game I get an Infinite loading screen loop. Like I fell asleep waiting on it and woke up 8-9 hrs later and it was still loading. Made me realize how annoying the song is that plays during that particular screen..

Message 110 of 114 (469 Views)