Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? The Last Tiger
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06/12/18
Summarize your bug During one play through the game crashed. After relaunching the game the letter I had acquired on that run did not count towards the challenge. The game registers 6/6 letters on the menu, but the challenge says 5/6. All letters are readable and I cannot pick up the letter game again.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wait for single player to crash after collecting letter.
What happens when the bug occurs? Server side (perhaps) registers 5/6 letters picked up. But xbox local memory registers 6/6. Meaning 'the last tiger' challenge is not completed.
What should be happening instead? 6/6 completion.

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? The Last Tiger
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? EU
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06/12/18
Summarize your bug During one play through the game crashed. After relaunching the game the letter I had acquired on that run did not count towards the challenge. The game registers 6/6 letters on the menu, but the challenge says 5/6. All letters are readable and I cannot pick up the letter game again.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wait for game to crash after picking up letter.
What happens when the bug occurs? Server side (perhaps) registers 5/6 letters picked up. But xbox local memory registers 6/6. Meaning 'the last tiger' challenge is not completed.
What should be happening instead? 6/6 completion.

Message 1 of 15 (1,468 Views)

Re: The Last Tiger: Missing Letter Bug

★★ Novice
Will you guys please hire people that won’t break thing over and over again? I did what you asked and I’m not rewarded for my efforts.
Message 2 of 15 (1,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happens in other war stories like Under No Flag too. It’s very annoying to not get rewarded for my efforts.

Message 3 of 15 (1,433 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

that same for me )= i can't get my skin of the laste tiger )=

Message 4 of 15 (1,413 Views)

★★ Novice
I got the exact same problem but with three missing letters
Message 5 of 15 (1,402 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have had this problem too but it says I have 0 letters and it is on the PlayStation 4
Message 6 of 15 (1,392 Views)

★ Novice

Having this same issue.. I have played through The Last Tiger twice, once was to beat it and second was to complete all challenges and aquire all the letters. When I first played, I found a letter by accident and when I went through on my second play through, it's bugged, showing I only have 5/6 letters when I clearly have 6/6 as it shows in game and on the menu next to Acts. Hope this is fixed soon..

Message 7 of 15 (1,378 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same issue on PS4. I show 6/6 letters, challenge descriptor shows 4/6. 

I WANT MY SKIN, EA. I EARNED IT.

Message 8 of 15 (1,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have the exact same problem, says I have 6/6 down the bottom, and I know for a fact I got them all, but in the reward section I only have 5/6 

How to instantly frustrate your player base right there, just give us the skin already

Message 9 of 15 (1,335 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a similar problem, but with repairing the tank in the first Act of the German Campaign. I have done this mission more than 5 times. This is always what I get

Message 10 of 15 (1,290 Views)