by TPTAK

Original Post

The Defender Milestone Bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug I have completed every Multiplayer milestone, with the last being "The Defender". I won the last Starfighter Assault map I needed to earn the reward and it had even said that I had completed that Milestone at the end of the match. I went to the Career tab to claim the reward for "The Defender" AND for "A Tremendous Service", but it still says I've only completed 4/5 matches I needed to win. I have gone back and won a new series of matches in Starfighter Assault to make sure that I wasn't missing a win on a map, but still no reward. It doesn't even seem like the career tab is keeping track of my Starfighter Assault defense matches to act toward that milestone.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CurrentCarryUs
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 03/26/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Around 11:30PM?
In what game mode did the bug occur? Starfighter Assault
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Win as the defender on all 5 of the Starfighter Assault Maps to earn "The Defender" milestone. If it is possible for you to track my wins/losses and confirm that I have indeed won all 5 of the Starfighter Assault maps as the defender, that would help verify that this bug is not letting me earn the reward.
What happens when the bug occurs? I have completed every Multiplayer milestone, with the last being "The Defender". I won the last Starfighter Assault map I needed to earn the reward and it had even said that I had completed that Milestone at the end of the match. I went to the Career tab to claim the reward for "The Defender" AND for "A Tremendous Service", but it still says I've only completed 4/5 matches I needed to win. I have gone back and won a new series of matches in Starfighter Assault to make sure that I wasn't missing a win on a map, but still no reward. It doesn't even seem like the career tab is keeping track of my Starfighter Assault defense matches to act toward that milestone.
What do you expect to see? I would have expected to see the rewards for both "The Defender" and "A Tremendous Service" to be credited to my account. If for any reason your data shows I haven't won a particular match that I need to (even though I am very certain I have completed the milestone challenge by winning as the defender on all 5 Starfighter Assault maps), I would like to know which map so I can then complete that. Thanks!
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

I have completed every Multiplayer milestone, with the last being "The Defender". I won the last Starfighter Assault map I needed to earn the reward and it had even said that I had completed that Milestone at the end of the match.  I went to the Career tab to claim the reward for "The Defender" AND for "A Tremendous Service", but it still says I've only completed 4/5 matches I needed to win. I have gone back and won a new series of matches in Starfighter Assault to make sure that I wasn't missing a win on a map, but still no reward. It doesn't even seem like the career tab is keeping track of my Starfighter Assault defense matches to act toward that milestone. It seems like many others are having this issue as well. Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (253 Views)

Re: The Defender Milestone Bug

★★★★★ Newbie
I've also been stuck on this milestone since November. I'm positive I've won several times on every map.
Message 2 of 2 (224 Views)