Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Imposter
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In or after the Mission Imposter.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug The Challenge:Yarrow: Shallow Grave doesnt track the Mission Imposter, even if you completed it. (unlocked all legendary mission and completed the main questline). Some other Players get this bug too, completed Mission but no challange tracking. https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/avnjmy
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dont know why it doesnt track.
What happens when the bug occurs? The The Challenge:Yarrow: Shallow Grave and Challenge:Complete Agent Challenges dont give a reward due the tracking error.
What should be happening instead? Tracking the challenge and give the rewards after completion...

The Challenge:Yarrow: Shallow Grave doesnt track the Mission Imposter, even if you completed it. (unlocked all legendary mission and completed the main questline). Some other Players get this bug too, completed Mission but no challange tracking. https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/avnjmy/yarrow_shallow_graves_questline_bugged/

Message 1 of 4 (291 Views)
Highlighted

Re: The Challenge Yarrow: Shallow Grave doesnt track after completion

★★ Newbie

I am having this exact same problem on ps4. Its the last thing I need for the agents challenges but having completed the story and recieving legendary contracts its still not complete, very inconveniant.

Message 2 of 4 (253 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me but with the mission "Contract: First Response". In the completed quests tab it says the mission has been completed, but in the challenges tab, under Yarrow: Shallow Grave, it says it HASN'T been completed.

Message 3 of 4 (165 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

Same, for me it didn't count the Tempting Target quest

Message 4 of 4 (126 Views)
Twitter Stream