by RebelElder

Original Post

Thanksgiving Promo Player Did Not Upgrade

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? RebelElder
Date/time issue occurred Thanksgiving Day (11/22) and Today (11/27)
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug I participated in the Thanksgiving promotion that had 90 overall ranked players that could be upgraded to 91 or 93 by today based on performance. My player today says that I did not complete the objectives required. I've attached screen shots that show I did complete the objectives for the player (Eddie Jackson). I had well over 6+ solo tackles with the player, but the game says I did not have 3+ tackles. The attached screen shots show that I had at least 8+ solo tackles, and should have received the upgraded, 93 overall version of Eddie Jackson.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I've spoken with a rep today named Rishav and she directed me to this forum to get this issue resolved. She said that the EA servers automatically track the objectives for this challenge. There apparently is an issue with the servers or the recording system that did not correctly record my performance.
What happens when the bug occurs? My player (Eddie Jackson) today remained at a 90 overall and was not upgraded to a 93. Eddie Jackson's card said that I did not complete the objective, but I've attached screenshots from the Thanksgiving Day games that show that I did complete the required objective.
What do you expect to see? I just want a fair resolution and to have my player upgraded to a 93 overall based on the fact that I did complete the objective required and have attached screenshots as proof of that.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

See above

Message 1 of 5 (416 Views)

Re: Thanksgiving Promo Player Did Not Upgrade

Community Manager

Hi @RebelElder

I'm not quite sure why the representative sent you here for a resolution aside from reporting this as a potential bug. Are you sure the description didn't mention "solo" tackles to ensure you're getting the correct amount? Do you have a screenshot of the exact challenge so we can take a look at what the requirements are?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The representative did believe that the issue was a bug with the system that tracks the stats/objectives.  The description did mention solo tackles.  As you can see from the screen shots I previously attached, the 8+ tackles I'm showing in the screen shots are solo tackles.

On the player's card it shows the challenge goals of 3+ solo tackles for a 91 ranked version of the player and 6+ solo tackles for a 93 ranked version of the player with the tackles being needed on Thanksgiving Day.  The screenshots show that I accomplished this objective. 

This should be a fairly straight forward case with the screen shots I've provided.  Let me know, if there is anything else I can provide to help resolve this issue.  Thanks for your help.

Message 3 of 5 (375 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did this ever get resolved? I had the same issue happen to me. 

Message 4 of 5 (327 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @RebelElder and @breakingGT

The item was upgraded based off the player's performance in real life. It looks like the player had 3 total tackles that week vs. the Lions. 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (310 Views)