by crinrict

Original Post

Texture, Clipping & Warping Issues

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Making gourmet yogurt parfait
What happens when the bug occurs? Small issue when sims are eating yogurt parfait, the bowl changes from clear to solid. T
What do you expect to see? correct textures, no clipping and warping
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

10-14-18_1-51-00 AM.png10-14-18_1-51-24 AM.png

Message 1 of 5 (465 Views)

Re: Texture, Clipping & Warping Issues

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi

the last CAS issue you reported looks like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CAS-Pants-full-body-outfits-on-feminine-body-shape-have/m...

Don't think we have threads for the other two but would be great if you could make a thread each. Stuff usually gets fixed one by one so it's easier to track if there's one thread per issue.

The list for buy/build is different and you can find it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-List-of-Build-Buy-Issues/td-p/6448814/jump...

Not sure if the bowl has been reported yet.

I know it's a lot to create a thread per issue but it's easier to see how widespread issues are and mark them as fixed.It' also makes the threads easier to find if the title indicates what issue you're reporting.

We tried collection threads and they just didn't work out to well.

Thanks for you reports though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (459 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I'm trying to make different posts for the other issues, but it's saying that I can only preview.
Message 3 of 5 (453 Views)

Hero
You need to fill out the comment field as well. A pic is not enough unfortunately

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (435 Views)

Hero
Locking this as all the issues have been re-reported

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (406 Views)