Territory battle start delay

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? ASUS
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 271-121-613
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I went into do a battle in the geo tb. I pushed the battle button and nothing happened so i pushed it again and instead of taking me to where i can select the characters i wanted it started the battle with the default characters. Because it took the default characters it took apart three different teams so i can't do the other battles because I can't make the remaining teams work.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to do a battle in the geo tb and hit the battle button once and then wait for a moment and hit the battle button again.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I do not have anything else i can add except that i would like my battles reset or give me the million points i lost by not being able to complete the battle. 

Message 1 of 2 (257 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Territory battle start delay

Community Manager (retired)
@Sledge7088 Hi there, this sounds like a result of the general UI lag of 1-3 seconds (especially on Android devices) we flagged as an issue with the game team. Unfortunately we have no means of resetting the battles or grant you any points. The only suggestion I would have is to take this lag into account when performing any action in game in order to avoid misclicking.
Apologies for the inconvenience while we are working on improving performance.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (232 Views)

All Replies

Re: Territory battle start delay

Community Manager (retired)
@Sledge7088 Hi there, this sounds like a result of the general UI lag of 1-3 seconds (especially on Android devices) we flagged as an issue with the game team. Unfortunately we have no means of resetting the battles or grant you any points. The only suggestion I would have is to take this lag into account when performing any action in game in order to avoid misclicking.
Apologies for the inconvenience while we are working on improving performance.
Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)