Territory Wars not appearing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 237-725-825
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Territory Wars is not showing up in my Guild Events. My guild mates alerted me to the join period, but I can only see a Territory Battle starting in a couple days. I’ve tried restarting the game several times but to no avail. This is the first time that this problem had occurred.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unknown
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 237725825
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Territory Wars is not showing up in my Guild Events. My guild mates alerted me to the join period, but I can only see a Territory Battle starting in a couple days. I’ve tried restarting the game several times but to no avail. This is the first time that this problem had occurred.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? N/A
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

D702BED8-62AD-457A-9CF1-93EBA9C28C75.png
Message 1 of 2 (307 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Territory Wars not appearing

Hi, unfortunately the Join period ended about 20 hours ago. At this point, you cannot be added to the War, since the guild matchmaking paired your guild to one that matched without you being signed up.

Some players are reporting that they cannot see the war during the Join period, but you would need to report the issue during the join period in order for QA support to potentially be ale to help you. Every single player who has reported this issue on AHQ has always done so in the Setup phase, after the Join phase has ended.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (283 Views)

All Replies

Re: Territory Wars not appearing

Hi, unfortunately the Join period ended about 20 hours ago. At this point, you cannot be added to the War, since the guild matchmaking paired your guild to one that matched without you being signed up.

Some players are reporting that they cannot see the war during the Join period, but you would need to report the issue during the join period in order for QA support to potentially be ale to help you. Every single player who has reported this issue on AHQ has always done so in the Setup phase, after the Join phase has ended.