Re: Territory War x amount of members who joined now excluded from TW

by jebo_4jc

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thanks.

Just a quick note to say I’m having this issue as well. So is another member of my guild.

Also - to help narrow down the issue. I play on an IPad and a Galaxy S8 on the same account.

Message 11 of 89 (852 Views)

★ Apprentice
My guild has at least 2 members with this situation. We pushed the button... we didnt get to join. Going to miss 2 - 3 zetas
Message 12 of 89 (837 Views)

[ Edited ]

My guild had two members who said this happened. One member clicked Join again and was placed in the TW, the other one didn't check until after the Setup Phase started, so he missed it.

The player who missed - I never saw his name on the "joined" listing, and I was checking the list pretty religiously. We had 0 members who were on the list that were expelled upon switching to the Setup Phase.

I conclude that while it might be dropping "joins", it's dropping them right after players join, so if players just verify that their name is on the list after clicking "join", and check again before it starts - they will be in the TW.

★★★ Newbie

Hi i have this problem too. I joined in tw and i can play it. I checked it twice and now  i am cut off. 

Id

629 394 629

Message 14 of 89 (805 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Dito. Definitely joined the TW and then it has vanished. Majority of my guild is currently playing this TW and I can’t even see it despite reading the in-game chat from members that had more luck. It’s now the 2nd time in sequence that this has happened to me and other guild members. Affected players are using iOS and Android... so clearly a bug in TW code. I hope you (EA) give this major / severe bug absolute priority over further DLCs. We need this bug fixed NOW before getting Jabba the Hut or Underpants Outfit Han or Hair Notwashed Chewie. Furthermore it would be nice getting lost rewards... for me this means at least 5 Zetas and if currently running TW is won 6 Zetas... hope this number won‘t increase over the next few weeks!

Message 15 of 89 (785 Views)

★ Guide

same for my guild, several player who joined TW are now excluded

Message 16 of 89 (780 Views)

★ Apprentice

Here are the rewards i missed out on due to this.

rewards.PNG
Message 17 of 89 (760 Views)

★ Apprentice

I lost these rewards for a second time!
When are getting this back?

Screenshot_2018-09-13-07-08-28.png
Screenshot_2018-09-13-07-08-16.png
Message 18 of 89 (733 Views)

★★★ Novice
I am also affected by This
Message 19 of 89 (729 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello EA.

Thanks for replying and forwarding "the details to the game team for investigation."

Ummm... with which team has it been before then, if not with the Game Team?

Any way, please update the community on this terrible recurring (!) bug

Thank you.

Message 20 of 89 (695 Views)