Territory War x amount of members who joined now excluded from TW

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad
OS Version 9.3.5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 598414254
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Today 10-09-2018 our guild registered more than 40+ members who joined the Territory War event during the "join phase", but after the "join phase" was past the amount of people who got registered as "joined" was reset back to only 35 people, without anyone being kicked or leaving the TW. Me including several other members from our guild who certainly joined are now left out because of a malfunction during the "join phase" Also I might mention the "no join button" which already mentioned as a bug was also noticed with other members. For me this is the second time this has happened within the period of the last three Territory wars from this date.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? perhaps the server logs will give a clearer view what happened.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Netherlands

For example regarding the screenshots: we are 100% sure members "Pssst" and "Sombra" were joined, but are now excluded from playing and thus missing rewards along x amount of others.
These shots also show that the time stamps are now reset to " - " which first was stamped with amount of time past when joined.

obviously this needs to be sorted out since for it wasn't the first time this happened and secondly it is only fair to reward the people who are now not registered get the same rewards, whether it is a victory or not!

Heroes_2018-09-10-20-29-52.jpg
Heroes_2018-09-10-20-29-38.jpg
Heroes_2018-09-10-20-29-46.jpg
Message 1 of 89 (1,888 Views)

Re: Territory War x amount of members who joined now excluded from TW

★★★★★ Newbie
Same here... excluded players & for those affected player current TW is not shown anymore in–game after the preparation phase has been started.
Message 2 of 89 (1,836 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA should HALT the Territory War immediately, so they can figure the problem out without people missing out on rewards, because then it would only be a delayed TW.
This is the most fair way.

Message 3 of 89 (1,830 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same thing happened to my guild. I, along with several of the top officers, and even some lower members, equaling to about 8 to 10 people, joined but were somehow "kicked" out of the war once defense phase started. Really irritating, as we are probably going to lose this war now due to the bug.
Message 4 of 89 (1,806 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here are some of the screen shots 

Screenshot_20180911-003206_LINE.jpg
Screenshot_20180911-003203_LINE.jpg
Screenshot_20180911-003158_LINE.jpg
Message 5 of 89 (1,799 Views)

★★★ Novice

Screenshot_20180911-003155_LINE.jpg
Screenshot_20180911-003150_LINE.jpg
Screenshot_20180911-003147_LINE.jpg
Message 6 of 89 (1,798 Views)

★★★ Novice

Screenshot_20180911-003143_LINE.jpg
Message 7 of 89 (1,793 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here, happened to multiple players in my guild, including me. Also the second time it happened. 

Seriously, this is massively annoying. From a rewards perspective, but also from a team support and statistics angle. we are running tight stats recording in our guild and such bugs render the entire effort useless. 

I support the previous statements demanding some sort of compensation for the missed rewards and most importantly to suspend it until it is fixed to avoid these things to happen again.

big thanks go out to you oin56ku5 for raising this with the detailed description. May the force be with you.

EA, awaiting your professional response to this. (And please dont tell players to just reinstall the game). this needs a fix and it needs a fix quickly.

thanks.

Yan Allrad [Glorious B.]

ally code 482-756-489

Message 8 of 89 (1,788 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I had this issue last TW, but not this one that just started. I was given the runaround from several Customer Service reps over those two days - with incompetence levels the likes of which I've never seen for the game before, it was far better even just a few months ago when I used it last.

The chain of emails, with various ridiculous suggestions, went something like this:

Telling me to contact the 'Game Leader' (what?), 
Telling me to wait 2 hrs, 
Telling me to reinstall the game, 
Telling me to wait for the next game update, 
Telling me that they're aware of the issue, 
Telling me to post on the wrong forums (general forum, not this Answers forum), 

Then finally they wrote: Your concern is our priority and as soon as the issue will be fixed you will receive the expected award.

But then the next day: You are not eligible for any reward. We are unable to give you any reward for your claim.

After a long complaint, explaining how that reply was unacceptable, I got yet another service rep - who incidentally seemed like someone that could have been associated with the dev team - as opposed to Outsourcers who don't know the game that EA pays to waste our time.  Alas, she was another of the same, and passed me to someone who has been Copy/Pasting the same reply every time I write them now...

I do understand the issue as this is the known issue and the games team is working on it. 
I request you to wait till the issue is resolved. After the resolution you will come to know what are the things you will get as right now i cannot promise you the rewards for the same. 

I'm holding my breath, really.

Message 9 of 89 (1,768 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hey guys,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We forwarded the details to the game team for investigation.
Message 10 of 89 (1,748 Views)