2. ... If they "didn't believe you" they would have told you it's not a problem, you're wrong, it's working as intended. They haven't said that,...
3. I don't know what you're saying here. This player didn't go to the live chat, there was no script.
4. As a scientist, I stand by my hypothesis which is currently supported by the only available data I have access to. Right or wrong, assessing each data point and comparing it to the current hypotheses (mine and yours) is helpful, because each point will bring us closer to the truth.
5. I was not lumping myself in the category
2) If they tell me that the server shows I didn't sign up, and that's the end of the story, then they don't believe me. Heck, if they don't even go that far, don't even bother to look at the server logs to see if I signed up or not, that says they don't believe me & don't care.
3) My personal experience.
4) As a scientist, you're building a strawman...misrepresenting my experience to make it seem as if there isn't a problem. As such, you're shifting the burden of proof
So basically that says, report a bug and wait? Whilst we lose rewards that even losers get for doing the same thing we did? Just signing up? Sad......can i have 5000 i have spent on this game back please and i will go away.
Please do not continue a pointless argument as it doesn't benefit anyone.
Again, a statement I agree with 1,001%
Question though (for EA/CG devs only, please); If you actually believe that there's an issue, how will a screenshot help anything?
I mean, seriously, no sarcasm....all a screenshot will do is prove that there is a problem. If you already believe there's a problem.....then what are we accomplishing? I don't want to be pedantic, but I'm baffled at how this will help anything, and hoping that there's a logical answer I'm just missing.
So when you review the server logs against my specific occurence of the issue, does the server-side show that I signed up for the current TW on 17 Sept?
- If so, at what point was I logged as leaving the event?
- If not, why did my client-side give me every indication that I was joined, and why didn't it sync to the server?
Ally code 773-259-687
June.....June was when ot was first reported here....betting it was sooner in reported bugs. I will wait an see what ny reward is for being cheated out of them and report back. I will take my pointless conversation elsewhere.
I didnt join TW because I didnt know there was one going on until someone posted in discord whom our opponent was. I dont recall seeing the TW join phase has started in the in game guild chat nor do recall seeing the icons last night when i entered the raid. I definitely didnt see the small icon on the RS of the screen this morning. The only icon there was the Tarkin event. I dont know if you can see the event if you didnt/couldnt join but there is absolutely nothing there now.
I play on an Apple I-phone was using ios 12.0 (i just updated to 12.0.1)
I am super bummed/pissed about this.
Please check into this for me.
Ally Code 949-164-537