Re: Territory War registration dissapears

by Shaolin_Punk_66

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I need help with this no TW anymore issue please.

Message 21 of 49 (539 Views)

Right now there's no TW to join. We are in the middle of a Territory Battle right now. In 4 days or so the next TW join period should begin, and then we should see if people are seeing the event.

I know my guild we expect all 50 players to get in, and if someone isn't joining, we start messaging them.

Hero (Retired)

Happened to me as well. Last TW, joined up.  I even double-checked later that day (usually do), overnight, guild trying to get a hold of me, too late to realize I had been removed and couldn't participate in TW.  Glad I'm not the only one only because they know I'm not crazy or lazy, but, unhappy we're still having people suffer this.  There goes some critical progression loot (read Zeta mats).

Message 23 of 49 (506 Views)

★ Novice

My TW disappeared from guild events and I thought it was cancelled until my guild mates told me we won today.

Message 24 of 49 (468 Views)

★★★ Novice
Agree also affected
Message 25 of 49 (455 Views)

★ Apprentice
Some of my guildmates experienced these issues earlier this month as well. We had record low tw attendance because of the bug.
Message 26 of 49 (445 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Reported this last time and was marked closed minutes after. Again, a new war, still a greyed out join button. Tap it once to make it show up green. Tap again to join.

Screenshot_20180917-142337_Heroes.jpg
Message 27 of 49 (417 Views)

★ Guide

I had this problem with the Territory War that started today.

This was initially reported in June, it is now September, any update as to when you are going to fix this problem @EA ?

Message 28 of 49 (393 Views)

★ Guide
Message 29 of 49 (385 Views)

★ Guide

Any update, @CG_MindTricks ?

Message 30 of 49 (381 Views)