Re: Territory War registration dissapears

by CG_MindTricks

Original Post

EA Live QV Team

No update as of today, sorry. We are still actively investigating.

Message 11 of 49 (925 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to about a third of my guild including myself ("Galactic Paladins").

For me, TW never even showed up in my Guild Events, or if it did, it was brief. Just over half the guild was in TW when there were multiple complaints coming in about not even seeing a "JOIN" phase. Lowest attendance we've had in TW due to this glitch. NOW, the calendar says that there is supposed to be a TW today (June 14th), but no one in my guild is seeing a "JOIN" phase in guild events.

Hoping that you will be able to address this upcoming TW (14th), and offer the guild the rewards that would have been given had we been able to join the last TW.

Message 12 of 49 (896 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Join phase just started for me. Joined as 5th, double checked and took a screenshot and will take another tomorrow so I can proof I was signed up, just in case.

Btw., my guild won the recent war clearly, where's my zeta, where are my guild tokens....? Not even getting refunded **** big time...

Message 13 of 49 (882 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Me and at least one of my guildmates got hit with this bug on the TW ending on June 1st. EA's first response was "After checking your account I am happy to report your account did receive the Territory Battle rewards for both the primary and secondary rewards, on the 26th of May."

To which I had to respond again, "No, It wasn't a Territory Battle, it was the second Territory war with dates dates starting 5/29/18 - 6/1/18."

To which they responded "I checked on your 'Wars' rewards for the date you mentioned and the logs show you getting the rewards on the 29th of May. I can see it's rewards for the Territory War as you got Zetas, which you would not get for a battle."

To which I responded "That was the first Territory War. There was a territory war immediately after that, that I did not get the rewards for. The rewards for that should have been on 6/1/2018."

To which they responded "We have reviewed your account in detail and I have been unable to find evidence to support your claim. As such I will be unable to compensate for any missing content."

Obviously my confidence level in their ability to find things isn't real high at the moment. In the end I gave up, and now just take screenshots of me joining each event. Good luck to the rest of you! 

Message 14 of 49 (872 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Well, that's bad news, though I admitt I somehow expected something like this coming up.

Made 2 screenshots of the current TW so far, one right after registration, a second one 13 hours later. Will do a 3rd shortly before defense phase starts.

Anyway, probably this time Murphy's law will strike, let me participate in the TW... and then we're matched against a guild of whales or with 1.5x or more of our GM...

Message 15 of 49 (858 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

@eGhouse What is your Ally Code? Are you able to see the TW in progress now? Because it is still  in the Preview Phase for another 5 hours.

Message 16 of 49 (851 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

My ally code is still 671-498-929 (see page 1). Yes, I do see the current TW which is still in preview mode for ~ 15 minutes. I registered yesterday, took a screenshot right away, one half way through and one an hour ago or so.

The point is- on the last TW it was the same. Saw the TW in preview phase, joined, checked the next day if I was really on (I was), happened to be able to play when the "deploy your defense" phase had just begun (8p.m. local for me)- and I was kicked out of TW and it was also gone from the guild events.

So if things are going south again, it will be 12 minutes from now.

Message 17 of 49 (833 Views)

★★ Novice

I had this happen to me today. I submitted my own ticket. I know I joined the war. Even doubled check this morning. When the joined period ended the war disappeared and I am no longer part of my guild war. 

Message 18 of 49 (824 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Since I'm sure there will be more TWs in the future... any update on the issue? Won't be fun always having to cross fingers and hoping ones registration doesn't suddenly disappear...

And what about a refund? At least the zeta?

I mean, we get "Sorry for the inconvinience" mails every now and then when I even didn't reckognize something went wrong, so it shouldn't be too hard to roll out those lost rewards?

Message 19 of 49 (765 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi,

Is there any news on this so far? It has been a few weeks now.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Message 20 of 49 (716 Views)