by ExarKun56

Original Post

Territory War encounter fails to end after victory, squad lost, no points

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Air 2
OS Version 11.2.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In Territory Wars I had an encounter bug where after defeating the last character of the opposing team the encounter did not end. I let the encounter time out and it did not end still. I restarted the client and it showed that the battle between the selected team was still ongoin.. however soon after it showed that the team I had defeated was still on the opposing guilds roster and the team I used was no longer available.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don’t know. I defeated enemy squad, encounter didn’t end, I lost my squad and got 0 banners, the enemy squad remained at full hp.
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Air 2
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 967-115-766
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In Territory Wars I had an encounter bug where after defeating the last character of the opposing team the encounter did not end. I let the encounter time out and it did not end still. I restarted the client and it showed that the battle between the selected team was still ongoin.. however soon after it showed that the team I had defeated was still on the opposing guilds roster and the team I used was no longer available.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know, I defeated a team I’m TW and it did not register. I lost my team and the enemy guild retained their team
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country uSA

In Territory Wars I had an encounter bug where after defeating the last character of the opposing team the encounter did not end. I let the encounter time out and it did not end still. I restarted the client and it showed that the battle between the selected team was still ongoin.. however soon after it showed that the team I had defeated was still on the opposing guilds roster and the team I used was no longer available.

DC01AEB7-5C2D-433F-A9FB-CD1029CD5B30.jpeg
42E3EE6B-7DA3-42D2-A026-1FDBC644AE41.jpeg
18154DDA-BD6C-43DB-9CAA-8089FE07EE29.jpeg
Message 1 of 4 (450 Views)

Re: Territory War encounter fails to end after victory, squad lost, no points

★★★ Guide

Thrawns bugged bad - in a serious way - I don't know why this one was addressed with all the speed and haste of Nute in HAAT....

Message 2 of 4 (375 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Thank you for the report. This is an extremely rare bug which can sometimes occur when Thrawn is defeated. We have this flagged as a bug and the root cause it still under investigation.
Message 3 of 4 (371 Views)

★★★ Novice
I had the exact same problem, battle froze after palpatine defeated the last remaining toon on the opposing squad..i got an error "this territory war has expired and is no longer available" , lost my squad, and didn't get any points!
Message 4 of 4 (335 Views)