Re: Territory War Signup Button

by babyexp

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Yes my guild is having the same issue again. I've only been in contact with one moderator from the swgoh forums. Looks like cg does not want to compensate players who got left out and lost zetas and guild coins. What gives?

Message 11 of 23 (623 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same Problem here

Hope we manage to start TW this time...

Message 12 of 23 (611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem on my account either on iPad and Galaxy S7 .

Message 13 of 23 (604 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This is the third week of the territory War / battle join button being bugged. When is this fix going to be rolled out? This is preventing players from joining

Message 14 of 23 (572 Views)

Are you on iOS or Android? One of the other members here posted a video that showed it was no longer bugged, but my button (on iOS) was still grayed out.

Until it's fixed, I recommend you send multiple messages to your unregistered guildmates to let them know they aren't registered.

★★ Novice

Was still greyed out for me also, this TW. 

Message 16 of 23 (532 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We have just managed to get enough for TW this time, but in the past 3 or 4 we've missed out at least tice. Can someone at CG please confirm when this will be fixed and whether they can track which guilds haven't completed TW over the past few weeks and offer some reward compensation. We used to get sorry for the inconvenience gifts, but they don't seem to be doing that these days

Message 17 of 23 (486 Views)

It's listed as one of their "Known Issues" on the forums, but we don't get timelines for their fixes.

I strongly recommend your guild officers pay attention to who has registered, and send those players messages to encourage sign-up.

The button has been the same the last month or so, so this isn't a new bug for anyone.

(And yes, I also find it frustrating it hasn't yet been fixed!)

★★★★★ Novice

The Inglorious Nerfherders guild is experiencing this same problem. I've missed Football TW because of this. This last time I waited on the screen 20-30 sec and the button became available. Why EA?

Message 19 of 23 (434 Views)

Every player in the world has this same issue.

It's also been like this for months, so everyone should be aware of it. :/

Not sure why it's taking them so long to fix a small graphical issue that appears to be having a significant impact.