Territory War Signup Button

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad
OS Version 11.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 921957661
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When the Territory War Preview /signup phase starts, the “Join” button is greyed out.with the j
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into Territory War and look at “Join” button.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

With the “Join” button greyed out, it leads people to believe that they are unable to sign up. This happened with the last Territory War also.  The last Territory War, a few people missed signing up because every time they looked it was greyed out. Thanks for any help.

BAA0415E-274C-49C1-9FC5-451BA043FE2F.jpeg
Message 1 of 23 (1,270 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Territory War Signup Button

EA Live QV Team

Hi @rcff30 and thank you for the report.

We've flagged this as a bug last week and the team is already working on a resolution.

View in thread

Message 3 of 23 (1,232 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I started a thread on this with the last TW.  EA marked it as solved because you can still join.  Apparently they don't care to fix the bug, just expect people to keep clicking on buttons that look inactive.  For as much money as people spend on this game, you'd think someone would be paid to fix it.  

Message 2 of 23 (1,253 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @rcff30 and thank you for the report.

We've flagged this as a bug last week and the team is already working on a resolution.

Message 3 of 23 (1,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, we're experiencing this same problem and had 7 members who did not join the TW because they thought they were unable to join. Our whole guild is now knocked down two tiers as a result, so we will be getting substantially worse results. We understand that the button still worked (if pressed multiple times), but still feel as though there should be some form of recompense for those who are unable to participate due to them expecting the game to work as intended/advertised.

Message 4 of 23 (1,208 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I had this problem by myself.

A few other reported the problem in the chat.

Maybe this was the reason we could not start TW this time

Message 5 of 23 (1,163 Views)

★★ Novice

We are now seeing this same issue for the 3rd TW in a row. 

Where are you on fixing the issue?

Will there be any compensation for the guilds who’ve suffered losses based on guildmates not being able to join TW’s (going back 3 TW’s to date)?

Message 6 of 23 (1,109 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Happened to many people in my guild again. 

Screenshot_20180917-142337_Heroes.jpg
Message 7 of 23 (1,104 Views)

Nothing has "happened" to the guild yet. The Join button is once again grayed out. You can still click on it, and clicking will join the TW. If this is your screen, you need to click Join.

This bug is probably contributing to people not signing up...but thinking they are. I strongly suspect that is 100% the cause for people missing the registration, not the game dropping registered people.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hopeless. Just fix it!

We're about to miss another TW because we won't make the 25.

Message 9 of 23 (1,056 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Second TW for us that his has happened. People are failing to join because they think they have missed the registration period.

Message 10 of 23 (1,041 Views)