Territory War Roster Locked At Launch Instead Of At Join

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android Phone
OS Version ?
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 279-847-465
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Territory War appears to have locked rosters as soon as it went live. All my toons either have raid mods on or are missing those mods because they are used elsewhere during the raid. The raid ran at the same time that TW went live. I checked by long pressing the toons inside of TW and they do not have the mods they had when I joined. They have the mods at the time TW launched.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check TW rosters I guess. I dunno.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

Territory War appears to have locked rosters as soon as it went live. All my toons either have raid mods on or are missing those mods because they are used elsewhere during the raid. The raid ran at the same time that TW went live. I checked by long pressing the toons inside of TW and they do not have the mods they had when I joined. They have the mods at the time TW launched.

Message 1 of 4 (1,285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Territory War Roster Locked At Launch Instead Of At Join

Community Manager (retired)
@tvsfrink Hi there, thanks for the report. We flagged this issue for investigation.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (612 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@tvsfrink This issue have been happening for at least a couple weeks. CG needs to make a post of this issue if it can't be fixed before the next TW. It an awful feeling to let your guild down like this and ruins one of the few fun things about this game. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Territory-War-roster-lock-did-not-work-properly/m-p/8838180#M3...
Message 2 of 4 (1,228 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@tvsfrink Hi there, thanks for the report. We flagged this issue for investigation.
Message 3 of 4 (613 Views)

★★ Novice
@CG_MindTricks It’s still persisting.

2hrs before join phase ended, I left TW, stuck mods on my hitherto unmodded RH Finn, then rejoined.

When I select squads during setup phase, RH Finn is completely unmodded.

There is no chance I’m mistaken or have misremembered the chain of events. I left TW explicitly your run this experiment.
Message 4 of 4 (358 Views)