Re: Territory War: Hoth Retaliation (Can't Deploy Troops)

by crzydroid

Original Post

Territory War: Hoth Retaliation (Can't Deploy Troops)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple IPad Air 2
OS Version iOS 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 418-496-615
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I am unable to deploy any of my troops in any of the battles in the new Territory War, Hoth Imperial Retaliation, Territory Battle. I was able to launch my troops in Phase 1, but have been unable to do so since. I only have the Command Your Guild Option available to me. The Deploy option is unavailable. I am a Level 85 player and have enough hero units to participate in this event.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter the Territory War Event. Enter Hoth Imperial Retaliation section. Enter Hero Units. Enter any of the battles in the current phase of the game. I have a screen shot of the error.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

Here is a screen shot of my error. If you notice the "Deploy" button is faded compared to the "Command" button.  I was able to Deploy my troops in Phase 1. I have not been able to Deploy troops from Phase 2 onward.  I tested the Command feature and left a message unsure as to why I was being asked to do this before learning more about the new Territory War features. 

Error.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)

Re: Territory War: Hoth Retaliation (Can't Deploy Troops)

Hero (Retired)
Do you have a screenshot of the deploy button from the current phase?

Your screenshot is from phase three, yet it looks like you are trying to deploy on a phase 1 territory.
Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)