Territory War Does Not Show

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android Tablet
OS Version Current
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 755536779
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I was not able to participate in the last territory war, and I can't even see tomorrow's territory war. I really don't want to be missing out on zeta mats so can this please be fixed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The territory war just does not show up for me, I don't know if this occurs with anybody else.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Was not able to see this territory war or the last one. I might lose a decent amount of zeta mats, gear, etc. so i would love for this bug to be fixed soon.

twnotcoming.PNG
Message 1 of 14 (521 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Territory War Does Not Show

[ Edited ]

@Froggyogy The join phase for the next Territory War doesn't start until tomorrow, which is why you cannot see it.

Sometimes if you are logged on when the join phase starts the icon can not appear. I recommend force closing the app every once in a while, and ensure guild mates are communicating with each other when a TW starts.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (511 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@Froggyogy The join phase for the next Territory War doesn't start until tomorrow, which is why you cannot see it.

Sometimes if you are logged on when the join phase starts the icon can not appear. I recommend force closing the app every once in a while, and ensure guild mates are communicating with each other when a TW starts.

Message 2 of 14 (512 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ChristophIV Thanks so much! That was helpful, so do you think that is what happened when i missed the last TW?
Message 3 of 14 (472 Views)

@Froggyogy It's rare. I had an ally who played on an emulator (which aren't official supported) and the button on the home screen didn't appear once, which I believe is because he never fully closed the app.

Ask guild leaders/officers to change the chat banner notifying members when on launches. My guild maybe over-communicates, but we have the TW and TB schedule pinned in a discord channel, and the leader tags everyone when the join period opens.

Message 4 of 14 (437 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, thank you, hopefully I will be able to see the TW today and be able to sign up. But yeah, I completely missed the last one. Thanks though!

Message 5 of 14 (419 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ChristophIV So yeah, I logged in today and the Territory War does not show.
Message 6 of 14 (414 Views)

@Froggyogy It hasn't launched yet. They usually launch either 1100 or 1200 Pacific time. It should launch in the next 2-3 hours

★★★ Newbie
@GladOS-013 Oh ok, thanks for letting me know! I was having a little bit of a panic attack there.
Message 8 of 14 (370 Views)

@Froggyogy Is it showing now?

Message 9 of 14 (352 Views)

@Froggyogy It just launched.