Re: Territory War Battles ALL freeze

by MolonLabe755

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

It sorted itself out for me after a little while, reset my squad and made it as though the enemy team hadn't been in a fight at all.

Try going in again and see if it works this time

Message 21 of 47 (557 Views)

★★ Novice

Same happened to me and several others in my guild. We put a hold on all attacks. I live chatted with a help guy from EA and he just gave me a link to here. I guess so we can feel better about knowing we are all suffering? LOL They need to hit the reset button on this TW when they get the server issues squared away.

Message 22 of 47 (552 Views)

★★ Novice

@alpo181 wrote:

I went to battle and it loaded and loaded and then it throw me to window where i can browse opponents teams. I see myself in battle but never got the opportunity to fight. Many in our guild had the same. Please restart or cancel TW. This is really bad bug and ruins everyones gaming experiance... 

Agree, restart or cancel this TW. Clearly a game wide problem 

Message 23 of 47 (548 Views)

Dot.: Territory War Battles ALL freeze

★★★ Newbie

Same bug

Message 24 of 47 (544 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was quick to press on <me too> from the original poster's thread. It didn't occur all the time.

It happened to me once, but after my Ipad screen went blank (due to not touching the screen for a while) and I came back to the game, the enemy was free to be fought once more. I didn't lose my first team, and I won the battle.

So, yes, there was a problem. But it worked in the end.

Message 25 of 47 (534 Views)

★★ Novice

This also happened to 4 of us in our guild. 

Message 26 of 47 (563 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Yes. Here too. Stuck at loading. Then, check your connection and finally your opponent is already in a battle. Clicked the Me Too button. Our guild just announced a hold on all TW activity.

Frown

Screenshot_20190511-134522.png
Screenshot_20190511-134625.png
Message 27 of 47 (561 Views)

★ Novice

Double banners for our opponent too. Twice 20 banners with the same timestamp. We lost couple good teams from crashes, I'm guessing the other guild lost some attacks due to crashes too.Restart this mess of a TW.

Screenshot_20190511-200445.png
Message 28 of 47 (559 Views)

★ Novice

Say I’m having connection issues. Game freezes after attempts to attack in TW 

Message 29 of 47 (541 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue here, guild wide.  At least 8 reported instances so far.

Message 30 of 47 (534 Views)