Re: Territory Battles Freeze Bug is still Occurring

by Salaryman96

Original Post

★★ Novice
Same problem for me today. Phase 3 of TB. Middle section. The battle that *doesn’t* require Hoth Rebel Soldier.

Team was: Ima Gun Di Heart, QGJ, Ayala, Mace and Barriss.

Ayala countered. Twice. Then now she can’t attack for her turn. Skill buttons are there but hitting them does nothing. I can select targets, call up tool tips on skills but can’t attack. I hit Auto and nothing happened. Unselected Auto and attack buttons stayed gone.
Message 11 of 21 (652 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi all and thank you for the reports.

Our team is already investigating but keep the reports coming.

Message 12 of 21 (1,508 Views)

★ Guide
Happened to me, too. I used the Rebel strafing run and then one of the NPC troopers did his AoE and CLS countered with his special (???) and after that the game was frozen.
Message 13 of 21 (616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Game freezed during CLS mission today DisappointedFrown

photo_2018-04-28_11-13-41.jpg
Message 14 of 21 (594 Views)

★ Novice
Same
F2D16F84-B9AA-487E-B813-9640AEA909BA.png
Message 15 of 21 (580 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

One thing we noted is that the bug appears often after or even all the time after a counter attack.

Message 16 of 21 (557 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Happened to me during the last Light Side TB. Happened to another guild member today.

Message 17 of 21 (529 Views)

Anonymous

Same and then some:

The game freezes. Graphics are still changing or moving, but the game is frozen. This has happen a few times at key moments costing crystals and TW tokens/shards.

In the first screenshot (Screenshot1_2018-06-27-00-59-47), notice that there are available options for the toon. Except that the screen was entirely frozen. No selection would work and I had to manually end the game instance. This has happened multiple times.

In the second screenshot(Screenshot2_2018-07-05-17-14-31), notice that there are available options for battle. Again, it would not preform any of the actions but, I could select them. I could look at buffs/debuff descriptions and all the idle animation was working (toon movements, etc). I could also select "auto" for the battle. This made the toon options go away as usual, the "auto" button was highlighted as usual, except it did not auto battle. It simply just sat there. I had to manually close the instance again.

Screenshot1_2018-06-27-00-59-47.jpg
Screenshot2_2018-07-05-17-14-31.jpg
Message 18 of 21 (490 Views)

★★★ Novice

The bug is still here 2 august 2018 

Message 19 of 21 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My guild has reported 4 occurrences so far in this territory battle with the same issue. This is my personal occurrence, with a full phoenix squad. It happened after Chopper assisted out of turn and for some reason he used his taunt ability and all turn meters were frozen. Characters still swayed, but the game was frozen and I had to restart and loose my progress in TB. I've also had this same event happen in galactic war, but you miss out on a lot less with gw, you just restart the battle and you don't loose progress. (unlike TB where you loose your contribution past that point)

Please fix it.

38272622_10216465064442238_2552489207062855680_n.jpg
Message 20 of 21 (441 Views)