Territory Battle Phase 3 special mission rewards missing.

by hawkecr

Original Post

Territory Battle Phase 3 special mission rewards missing.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy Tab 10
OS Version Android 5.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 445-183-419
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Territory Battle Phase 3 special mission with Imperial Probe Droid shard rewards. Our guild had 4 people complete the mission, so we should have all received 8 shards each. No shards were received by any guild member.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check our guilds history for Phase 3 of TB yesterday 8/15-8/16 2018
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (423 Views)

Re: Territory Battle Phase 3 special mission rewards missing.

★ Novice

I've had the same issue happen. I thought last time the DS TB came around that maybe the IPD node only rewarded those that completed it, but I'm being told that we should have received shards so long as we are participating in the TB. No shards this time or last TB.

Message 2 of 4 (384 Views)

EA_MindTricks or EA_HighCommand should be able to check and see how many people completed the combat, and whether rewards were sent out.

Just a reminder though - the "counter" on the mission (that shows 4/50, for example) is counting the number of attempts, no the number of completions. Other than watching the log for that zone, you can't see if people completed it or not.

It's a very difficult mission, so if your guild only had 4 people attempt it, it's entirely possible they all lost.

EA Live QV Team

Hi @hawkecr and thank you for the report.

We can certainly check for the rewards after the TB has finished. Feel free to send me or EA_MindTricks a reminder, if you don't mind.

Message 4 of 4 (372 Views)