by Galahax

Original Post

Territory Battle Freezing

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Territory Battle Freezing
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the ROLO territory battle i guess?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Getting a lot of complaints from my guild with freezing during the latest round of territory battles. Mid-ROLO shard fight in particular.

Message 1 of 5 (390 Views)

Re: Territory Battle Freezing

★★★★ Novice

The issue is around when Capt Han Solo comes back to life. My game just froze 2 seconds after he was killed the 2nd time. He reapears and the game freezes.

This is killing my points... again...

Screenshot_20171025-181937.png
Message 2 of 5 (374 Views)

★★ Novice
Same thing happened to me, nothing to do with a specific character, it just happens... The characters are still moving (breathing, etc...) But all combat icons disappear and there is nothing you can do and touching the screen anywhere doesn't do anything either. The only thing you can do is quit the game and get 0/6... What a joke!
Screenshot_20171025-161448.png
Message 3 of 5 (366 Views)

★★ Novice
Same thing happened to me, nothing to do with a specific character, it just happens... The characters are still moving (breathing, etc...) But all combat icons disappear and there is nothing you can do and touching the screen anywhere doesn't do anything either. The only thing you can do is quit the game and get 0/6... What a joke!
Message 4 of 5 (365 Views)

Hero (Retired)

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/SWGOH-TB-combat-mission-losing-attack-option/m-p/6368773#M3871

Check out this current discussion and reply with the requested details.

Message 5 of 5 (343 Views)