Territory Battle - Combat Mission Stalled

by SirRoshua

Original Post

Re: Territory Battle - Combat Mission Stalled

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me yesterday and today. Battle freezes and had to restart the game. Then the battle shows as compeleted without gaining any points. Both battles were with rebels. 

Please fix it, we are trying hard for better results and we keep loosing points and stars because of this bug.

Message 71 of 163 (492 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing for me Frown

Message 72 of 163 (478 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happens quite frequently on my iPad as well. Very frustrating to say the least
Message 73 of 163 (474 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Anyone facing this issue, can you answer the below questions to help us investigate this further.

1. What device and OS and connection type do you have?

2. What date did this occur?

3. Game mode during which the issue occurred: (Squad Arena, Galactic War, Territory Battle – which phase, which Combat Mission, which wave, etc)

4. Complete squad composition: (who did you use as leader and what other characters did you use in your squad)

5. Was any of the characters revived prior to the ability icons disappearing: (if so which ability revived them?)

6. Prior to the issue occurring, do you recall getting a call, losing internet connection, minimizing the app or any other details which might be relevant?

7. If you have any screenshots please post them here, or if you have a video of what occurred prior to the issue occurring, it would help even more.

8. Did any of your attacks/abilities get used without input from you?

9. How long was your gaming session approx.?

10. How long since you last rebooted the game?

Message 74 of 163 (602 Views)

★★ Novice
Android. Friday the 6th. Territory battle for the leia shard. Jyn as lead, chirruit, raid han, chs aND hoth rebel soldier. Solid WiFi connection. No calls or anything. Hrs had died but came back. Was able to keep him alive because I defeated a person. Used chs to bring back raid han, and then it froze. I had been playing maybe 15 minutes. Chs had done his first death, but could defeat anyone to keep him. So on his dying move I revived raid han and then it froze.
Player id: tnmlaHJRFqye3ReiCpkzg
Screenshot_2017-11-04-21-52-53.png
Message 75 of 163 (587 Views)

★★★ Novice
1.What device and OS and connection type do you have? Android, connected on wifi
2. What date did this occur? 3 November 2017
3. Game mode during which the issue occurred: Territory Battle – phase 4 snowfields rebel mission
4. Complete squad composition: old Ben lead, captain han solo, both rebel scout, both rebel soldier, Luke farmboy
5. Was any of the characters revived prior to the ability icons disappearing: old Ben revived by captain han solo
6. Prior to the issue occurring, do you recall getting a call, losing internet connection, minimizing the app or any other details which might be relevant? Nothing
7. If you have any screenshots please post them here, or if you have a video of what occurred prior to the issue occurring, it would help even more. Screenshot attached
8. Did any of your attacks/abilities get used without input from you? No
9. How long was your gaming session approx.? 20 minutes
10. How long since you last rebooted the game earlier that day, don't know approx time
Screenshot_20171105-133334.png
Message 76 of 163 (565 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

1.What device and OS and connection type do you have? Android 5.1.1 (AmiDuOS kernel 3.10.30-DuOS+), connected on wired network
2. What date did this occur? 6 November 2017
3. Game mode during which the issue occurred: Territory Battle – phase 5 Forward Stronghold Light Side Mission
4. Complete squad composition: zFinn g10, Poe Dameron g10, Rey (Scavenger) g9, Resistance Pilot g8, Resistance Trooper g10 (all 7*, lvl 85, g
5. Was any of the characters revived prior to the ability icons disappearing:No
6. Prior to the issue occurring, do you recall getting a call, losing internet connection, minimizing the app or any other details which might be relevant? Nothing
7. If you have any screenshots please post them here, or if you have a video of what occurred prior to the issue occurring, it would help even more. Screenshot attached
8. Did any of your attacks/abilities get used without input from you? No
9. How long was your gaming session approx.? 15 minutes
10. How long since you last rebooted the game earlier that day, 20 minutes earlier

Player ID: 1Wvyut1GR4irJoWsJka0eQ

I would like to add that the lack of getting points to help my guild get stars for these battles when they lock up like this is extremely frustrating, and the number of replies and upvotes on this very thread should be a good indicator of that, especially when you consider it's a smaller percentage of us that will ever even report these things. Please consider changing these things to either remember your place in the battle or to simply allow them to be "retreatable" so you won't lose points as if you had failed that mission in the first battle. This really needs to be something of a priority, guys.

SWGOHLockup.png
Message 77 of 163 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This just happened to me also.  Was in 5B HRS mission.  Team comp Zjyn, Lando, Sabine, HRS, and CHS.  I am in 6/6 and just used CHS special to rez HRS.  Game buttons disappeared.

1. What device and OS and connection type do you have?  iPad mini3 - ios11.1

2. What date did this occur? 11/6/17

3. Game mode during which the issue occurred: (Squad Arena, Galactic War, Territory Battle – which phase, which Combat Mission, which wave, etc) - TB 5B - HRS mission

4. Complete squad composition: (who did you use as leader and what other characters did you use in your squad)

5. Was any of the characters revived prior to the ability icons disappearing: (if so which ability revived them?)

6. Prior to the issue occurring, do you recall getting a call, losing internet connection, minimizing the app or any other details which might be relevant? - None

7. If you have any screenshots please post them here, or if you have a video of what occurred prior to the issue occurring, it would help even more.

8. Did any of your attacks/abilities get used without input from you? - no

9. How long was your gaming session approx.? - 30 mins

10. How long since you last rebooted the game? - 1 day

Message 78 of 163 (544 Views)

★★ Novice
1. Galaxy s7 edge running Android 7.0 on a very good WiFi network

2. Nov 6

3. Happened in territory battles, phase 4, the outer pass combat mission (I think that's the name - the only combat mission in the bottom territory of p4), wave 6

4. Phoenix squad, hera lead, chopper, Ezra, zeb, and kanan

5. No

6. There was no game play interruption

8. No abilities were used per se, but there was a counter attack by several members of the squad

9. I had been playing for 30 or 40 minutes

10. I shut everything down daily, so about 30 or 40 minutes
Screenshot_20171106-074241.png
Message 79 of 163 (538 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

07 November 2017 around 8.35 AM GMT+7

ID PureGreen (821-488-571) Guild CheWBaKwa

I got stuck at Phase 5 TB at CLS Special Mission, wave 3 with Darth Vader the last one standing.
Couldn't Auto and the attack/skill button are missing. Tried everything, nothing works.

Using Note 8 on WIFI, my connection works fine.Need help as it effects the whole guild.

1. What device and OS and connection type do you have?

Galaxy Note 8, OS 7.1.1, WIFI

2. What date did this occur?

07 November 2017 around 8.35 AM GMT+7

3. Game mode during which the issue occurred: (Squad Arena, Galactic War, Territory Battle – which phase, which Combat Mission, which wave, etc)

Territory Battle Phase 5 Special Mission Wave 3

CLS (Lead) - Rex - Anakin Skywalker - Stormtrooper Han - General Kenobi

No one revived

6. Prior to the issue occurring, do you recall getting a call, losing internet connection, minimizing the app or any other details which might be relevant?

Nothing, everything works normal

yes, below

8. Did any of your attacks/abilities get used without input from you?

No, everything works normal

9. How long was your gaming session approx.?

2 hours

10. How long since you last rebooted the game?

2 hours

340848.jpg
Message 80 of 163 (518 Views)