Territory Battle - Combat Mission Stalled

by SirRoshua

Original Post

Re: Territory Battle - Combat Mission Stalled

★★ Novice

The same happened to me. I didn't lose points, it was on the Special mission to get ROLO shards. Here is the vid. Can I receive credit to allow the guild to receive the shard? ally code: 482813385

Message 11 of 163 (854 Views)

★★ Novice
Here it is.
Screenshot_20171014-220245.png
Message 12 of 163 (851 Views)

★★★ Novice

This just happened to me yesterday 10/14 Eastern in a Phase 3 combat mission.  It has happened to me previously but when it happened the second time it started to get irritating so anted to make sure I got my bug report in this time.

Message 13 of 163 (816 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_David

This issue was described in detail about a month ago. 

See here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1270287#Comment_1270287

Message 14 of 163 (802 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I also experienced the same bug on the CLS special mission today. Could not do anything and had to force quit the game.
Message 15 of 163 (773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me on special mission requiring commander Luke.  It happened when Captain Han Solo with the lock (died and came back for two turns) on his second action, returned Han Solo to the battlefield.  Captain Han Solo did not die as expected, the red locks over his head disappeared.  it was the enemies turn, but even on auto, it wouldn't go.  i had to restart my iPad to clear the issue, and now it says the mission is complete ( I assume with a failure ) so I am prevented from getting the reward for my entire alliance.

Message 16 of 163 (750 Views)

★ Novice

This happened to me yesterday. i recorded 1 min of the situation and how i was unable to do anything. Ive posted it on youtube for reference. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY3XBjgGgdM&feature=youtu.be. My ally code is 352-256-225. I was playing on an android phone (Lg stylo 2). At the time i was not on a wifi network. All previous TB's ive been able to finish with no problem.

Message 17 of 163 (730 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happen to me as well, here's a video after realizing I'm stuck...

https://youtu.be/j7cU8dtDJM4

Am I left to force close?
Message 18 of 163 (721 Views)

★ Novice
Same thing, except i could change target between the two taunting probe droids. No attacks possible, no scores recorded and mission marked as completed.

Running on galaxy s6.
Screenshot_20171018-140256.png
Message 19 of 163 (712 Views)

★★ Novice
So should we expext some kind of compensation. Quite a few problems seem to happen within TB. My guild lost out in ROLO shards. That would make me and my guild whole.
Message 20 of 163 (655 Views)