Re: SWGOH TB combat mission losing attack option.

by 4Davyjoneslocker

Original Post

Re: Territory Battle - Combat Mission Stalled

★★★ Novice

happened yesterday on phase 5 AND today phase 6 on different devices and ios - ipad w/ios 11 and iphone 6 with ios 10. never happened anything similar so far. VERY annoying.

Message 111 of 163 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My game stalled on phase 3 of the Commander Luke combat mission. I was unable to finish the battle and had to restart the game.
Message 112 of 163 (445 Views)

★ Apprentice
The issue of the Attack buttons vanishing during TB was reported extensively on Oct 19th. It happened to me again today. I verified that zero points were awarded. I have attached a screen shot to show you. The screen is not frozen, I can switch between the 2 taunters. Please let me know if you need additional info.
Screenshot_20171117-184414.png
Message 113 of 163 (441 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Having this issue today:

iPhone 6, iOS 11.1.2 ally code: 717-621-241

Occurred 11/17/17

Territory battles phase 5, top region, Hoth rebel scout required mission

Zeta Jyn Heart Cassian Chirrut Baze Hoth Rebel scout (required unit)

No revives

No other apps, calls, texts etc

Yes I did have a toon do an action I didn’t attempt. Chirrut was attacked by a snow trooper, he countered and did his cleanse/Health equalize at the same time instead of just countering, then all the action buttons went away and I could do nothing but close the app and restart

Session had been about 5 min

Had just rebooted game before this session, app hadn’t been open in background

No

Mobile data, at&t lte
Message 114 of 163 (423 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Date of occurrence: 11/17/17
Special mission requiring Commander Luke
No revives
IOS 11.0.2
Commander Luke, STHan, Chirrut, Jyn, and Princess Leia
Ally Code 484-395-387
B36D5394-7079-4D57-9659-A4481DAA9ABB.jpeg
Message 115 of 163 (415 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Happened to me today, Vader used force crush and Luke auto counter attacked but used call to action instead of his basic, causing all buttons to disappear and settings to grey out.
A29EB7B7-6B6E-47AE-AB32-3E13C94BB492.jpeg
Message 116 of 163 (401 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I'm in a guild that has hit 41 stars on the last 3 TB (so have more than enough GP, as we have done it several times in a row).  We will only hit 40 stars this TB because so many of our members have had multiple lock ups (myself included).  This is extremely frustrating and disappointing.  As is the lack of a remedy. How about beta testing the content that is already in the game before trying to release another buggy mess?

It's obvious from the various responses that the issue is not OS-specific, nor is it team related or related to any specific mission.  Most of those reporting seem to have a character take an unchosen action right before the freeze.

Message 117 of 163 (399 Views)

★ Novice

Got the same issue today..... really frustrating that this has been going on for so long. 

BuggedTB.jpg
Message 118 of 163 (383 Views)

Re: SWGOH TB combat mission losing attack option.

★ Apprentice
@EA_Grasshopper is there any update on the status of this bug? It is affecting everyone to varying degrees. In the past, the game development team would acknowledge the problem to the gaming community, advise us it was being worked on, then grant the game community a gift for their troubles and lost rewards.
Message 119 of 163 (336 Views)

★ Novice
Still occurring.
This is completely frustrating, please fix.
C4E2E720-75EE-4DFD-A5C2-64F3D466E15A.png
Message 120 of 163 (293 Views)