Re: SWGOH TB combat mission losing attack option.

by SmokeyJ263

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Same problem here and in fact, it’s happening so frequently that to our top tier guild mates (myself included) that precious GP are being wasted, thereby reducing our ability to successfully complete the 6 phases efficiently. We are being threatened with loss of guild mates because of it. They want to quit the game because they’re fed up. Please help ASAP.
5E10712D-EE4A-41F1-9283-820C57571467.png
Message 51 of 163 (631 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi,

I am El Barto Punk, leader of LaManoDeLuke. More than 5 guildies had this problem in the TB that started on October 23rd. So far it didn't affect the overall performance, and we don´t know what can we do to avoid it. We tell people to restart the game before doing missions, to close other apps, but the problem still appears.

Ally Code: 657-922-149

Message 52 of 163 (617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Happened to me in Special Mission on Phase 5. Biggs was selected and I could select any target dispite a Taunt was up on a Stromtrooper.

Auto Combat could be selected but did not do anything and I could not attack. This made me loose the Special Mission.

The screen did *not* grey out on me.

Ally Code: 977-675-412

Device: Ipad Pro OS iOS 11.0.3

Time: 28.10.2017 around 0:00

In TB, Special Mission P5. on 2/3. No Revive had happened, active toon was Biggs, may have been a counter as Lead was CLS.

CLS (Lead), Bariss (Zeta), Wedge, Biggs,  GK

No call or any other interference.

Fresh start, did other 3 TB Mission prior to the special mission attempt

Connection WiFi

no screeny or video, tried a force close, but TB showed up as completed afterwards, loosing the reward for me and the guild.

Message 53 of 163 (608 Views)

★ Novice
same problem. TB phase 5 the special mission. Hoth Han self-revived and the power buttons were gone.
Screenshot_20171027-231331.png
Message 54 of 163 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This bug is STILL happening! Has been going on for far too long. One TB there was compensation of measly 200 guild points meanwhile my guild was held back from hitting the 35 star mark. Latest occurrence for me was P5 special mission. Other guild mates had it occur in other phases. This bug always self deploys your airstrike then all button lock. Please fix this

Message 55 of 163 (581 Views)

★★★ Novice

1. Ally Code, Device & OS: 763 662 197 Android 7.0

2. Date this occurred: 10/ 28/2017

3. What Game mode during which the issue occurred: (Squad Arena, Galactic War, Territory Battle – which phase, which Combat Mission, which wave, etc): Territory battles, phase 5, special and combat missions

4. Complete squad composition: (who did you use as leader and what other characters did you use in your squad). CLS Heart, Leia, Old Ben, STH and Luminara on Special mission. Phoenix Squad with Hera as leader on Combat Mission.

5. Was any of the characters revived prior to the ability icons disappearing: (if so which ability revived them?).No, they wasn't

6. Prior to the issue occurring, do you recall getting a call, losing internet connection, minimizing the app or any other details which might be relevant? No, there aren't.

7. Did you notice any of your attacks being used automatically without input from you? No but before the game crashed my rebel squad counterattacked to Vader after his used his special ability. Also the Phoenix squad counterattacked.

8. How long was your gaming session? Maybe 10 minutes has just entered the game. The second time it happened after the game was restarted.

9. How long since you had last rebooted the game? First time like 10 minutes. The second time after a few minutes 

10. Any screenshots or videos ? I only took screenshots the special mission the second time that it happened.

11. Connection type: Mobile Data or WiFi: WI FI

Screenshot_20171028-101746.png
Screenshot_20171028-101827.png
Screenshot_20171028-101837.png
Message 56 of 163 (555 Views)

★★★ Novice

1. Ally Code 315-839-587  Device = Google pixel c & OS= android 7

2. Date this occurred. 28th October 2017

3. What Game mode during which the issue occurred: (Squad Arena, Galactic War, Territory Battle – which phase, which Combat Mission, which wave, etc) territory battle phase 6 rogue one battle

4. Complete squad composition: (who did you use as leader and what other characters did you use in your squad) jyn, Chirrut, baze, k2so, cassian

5. Was any of the characters revived prior to the ability icons disappearing: (if so which ability revived them?) no

6. Prior to the issue occurring, do you recall getting a call, losing internet connection, minimizing the app or any other details which might be relevant?  Nothing like that

7. Did you notice any of your attacks being used automatically without input from you? Full manual control

8. How long was your gaming session? Approx 30 minutes

9. How long since you had last rebooted the game? 30 minutes.. Fresh session to start this tb phase 

10. Any screenshots or videos ? Yes

11. Connection type: Mobile Data or WiFi ... My device is WiFi only

Baze had just taken a turn and it appeared he got to take another turn...  But couldn't get any response from any buttons (screenshot 1)

Tried pressing auto... All that did was remove the buttons... Screenshot 2

Took video of me pressing auto and speed change... Nothing else responding

line_1509211947426.jpeg
line_1509211947426.jpeg
line_1509212014753.jpeg
Message 57 of 163 (549 Views)

★★ Novice

just happened again, last round of ship battle

Message 58 of 163 (545 Views)

★ Novice
This happened to me twice during this current terrain battle costing nearly a million in score costing my guild and myself much needed points as I am the top point scorer for the guild in the terrain battles
Message 59 of 163 (524 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here

Ally code 249-775-888

Message 60 of 163 (517 Views)