by ctamarti

Original Post

[OPEN] Terrified and Scared have been forgotten in Sim Stats

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just open Sim Stats and see that the new emotions are not in there.
What happens when the bug occurs? It's not possible to check the status of new emotions.
What do you expect to see? The new emotions display in Sim Status.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

2021-01-27 12_31_23-The Sims™ 4.png

Times Scared and Times Terrified are not in the Sim Stats.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title. 

Message 1 of 6 (2,264 Views)

Re: Terrified and Scared have been forgotten in Sim Stats

★★ Guide

This annoys me so much, love when they add new things, but forget to maintain consistency with other features. 

Message 2 of 6 (1,934 Views)

★★ Guide

@ctamarti 

Another thing that needs to be updated with the Sims Stats panel relates to the Fears that were introduced. The Stat Panel has a tab that tracks how many wants a sim has completed, but does not have one for the amount of fears they have conquered. 

The new tab should read 'Total Fears Conquered' 

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 11.25.38 pm.png

Message 3 of 6 (1,252 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It’s unfortunate that these have been left out. I remember bringing it up to one of the Sims producers, he even asked to list all the things that are missing from Sim Stats and I did that for him. But I don’t believe that it’s gonna be updated ngl

Message 4 of 6 (761 Views)

★ Guide

New packs are created but 'old' content is not updated and everything just feels messy and unpolished. It feels like nobody is checking where in the game these new additions should be used. Created, added, done.

Also Achievements are abandoned in the game and that is a shame, I enjoy doing them (well, maybe not legacy family Wink).

Terrified and Scared should be added to the stats, the same with Fears. Now it's missing, it's inconsistent and these small things make a difference in playability of the game. Little things matter, they add up to the evaluation of the entire game.

Message 5 of 6 (439 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Terrified and Scared have been forgotten in Sim Stats

★★★★★ Guide
@ctamarti It's good that you pointed this out. There are lots to this that need to be updated.
Message 6 of 6 (419 Views)