Re: Terrarium definitely bugged.

by jschiestel76

Original Post

Terrarium definitely bugged.

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Terrarium seeds Milk Grass and Mushbloom absolutely not progressing.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. I know they aren't the last seeds I had picked up, since I collected them both before I visited Dathomir the first time. Also pretty sure I got the last of the Bogano seeds, the Featherfern, after those two as well. And yet all other seeds have grown fully aside from the Milk Grass and Mushbloom.
What happens when the bug occurs? I feel sad looking at raised dirt instead of plants in my terrarium Frown
What do you expect to see? A fully grown terrarium, of course.

Would like to see the plants so I can say I 100%'d the game on my first go. I've tried everything mentioned: Travel to the deepest parts of the map (Done multiple times), do things (Fully explored three planets, gone through the final two chapters), maxed skills (And attained 13 additional and unusable skill points), and all with no progress. 

So yeah feeling a wee bit irked by this.

Message 1 of 8 (3,392 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem on PS4. Though I managed to get the mushling to at least germinate. Milk grass is still dirt. Been this way for nearly a week

Message 2 of 8 (3,322 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing here,a big issue with the terrarium.I have collected my last 3 plants after the story and they just won't grow.I also planted the Gillypod about three days before completing the game 100% and it won't grow.I have tried different methods:going back and forth on other planets,spending some more time killing and exploring(about 3 hours after i have panted the last three seeds) and even started a new journey.After i started a new journey,quit back to main menu and loaded back my previous 100% journey,the Gillypod  grown and the other three:Bonshyyyr,Milk Grass and Mushling were in the state of growth,everything seemed to be ok but.....today i have started the game again on my 100% journey and the plants are back to their previous state,Gillypod-state of growth and the other three are not there at all,i can see thier names but they are just dirt.It seems that EA messed up another game,this time a platinum breaking bug after all the game breaking bugs from Anthem.

Message 3 of 8 (2,963 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem. Kept playing for about 10 hours, after planting the last two seeds and the won't grow....

Message 4 of 8 (2,703 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm having a problem with the terrarium as well (on PS4).  I had collected 8 seeds before finishing the story and those have all grown fully.  I found and planted the Bleeding Gut and Milk Grass seeds after finishing the story and have played several hours on different planets since.  The Bleeding Gut has sprouted but not grown into an actual plant and the Milk Grass hasn't even sprouted.

Message 5 of 8 (2,692 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I recently started a new journey. On my first journey everything was okay with the terrarium. But this time, none of the seeds are growing. No matter how much time I spend in the game.

Message 6 of 8 (2,579 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’m in a similar position. (Base PS4 7.01, JFO 1.05)

I got my final 3 seeds (Dreamwart, Royal Fuzz, Gillypod) after completing all other achievements. I didn’t realize the seeds don’t contribute to the 100% Explored status on the map, so I would leave areas after I’d found all the Chests and Secrets without collecting the seeds.

I wasn’t particularly pleased that I’d have to wait for the seeds to grow after completing all other tasks in the game,  but whatever. 

Since planting them, the three seeds have sprouted but have been stuck as little germinated whisps for days (and updates of the PS4 and game). 

I’ve run loops of the Tree of Life, I’ve visited all the planets, I’ve hit mediation points across the game, I’ve gained 5 additional (and useless) skill points, and I’ve elastic banded my joysticks together and run in circles for a few hours and nothing. 

According to someone from EA in another thread, growth isn’t tied to progression/ quest completion. Still, I started a new game and progressed through Bracco and the 1st visit you Bonago, as some people are recommending on Reddit. Nope. 

My save file is apparently “100%”, even though the seeds haven’t fully grown and the trophy hasn’t popped. 

At this point, I can’t see how this isn’t a bug. Plus, without a NG+, I can’t find the motivation to  go back and replay the whole thing. A patch to check exploration and accelerate growth once everything else is completed would be be appreciated. Even without the bug we’re experiencing, it’s a pretty anticlimactic to end your space opera by literally waiting around and watching grass grow...

Message 7 of 8 (2,494 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug: Terrarium seeds Gillypod not showing up.  I definitely picked it up, even went back there to try again, but it's not scanable.  
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: Not sure, just know that the gillypod is not showing up and cant be picked up again.

Message 8 of 8 (1,565 Views)