Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tenacity Broken

★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android Tablet
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Tenacity's broken
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter a fight. Give team Tenacity Up Watch as enemy vader applies all debuffs to every character on your team
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

Ever since the last mainline update, Tenacity has been broken.  First noticed in Galactic War and am suprised that nobody has reported debuffs go through Tenacity Up.  This has also happened with just raw Tenacity vs Potency, tested with a 162% Tenacity Nest under a Farmboy Luke lead.  Again, against level 70 scrubs in Galactic War with 25% potency.

Message 1 of 6 (681 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tenacity Broken

This issue was fixed with today's patch! Thanks for the report!

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (451 Views)

All Replies

@synethstesia Hello there.

Thanks for the report. The team are aware and working on a fix.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (671 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is affecting a lot of aspects of the game.  Plenty of reports on reddit of players having their JKR and Bastila lead teams getting stomped by mediocre Palp Empire teams because stuns and DOTs are landing through the tenacity up buff.  Also, I personally stacked about 30 DOTs on Traya in Phase 3 of the heroic Sith Raid last night using a G8 initiate with 18% potency, which definitely shouldn't be possible.

Message 3 of 6 (553 Views)

★ Guide
@ChristophIV This needs fixed IMMEDIATELY. The amount of horribly broken things in game are becoming extremely problematic.
Message 4 of 6 (484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just stacked 52 dots from a Nightsister Initiate in HSTR p3 under Talzin lead. My initiate has only 10% potency and i was fighting on the second topple of the encounter. Even with the 30% from MT lead, she should not apply more than 5 dots the entire fight. Ive done it about 20 times if not more this way and it always worked fine with a minimal amou t of debuffs applied. Id hope to get some sort of compe sasion for the mediocre rewards ill get from HSTR today )and the upcoming instances) and also something for the potential f**k up in squad arena.

Sadly i cannot stick screenshots in this msg as they are too large but i have some proofs.

Thanks

Message 5 of 6 (475 Views)

This issue was fixed with today's patch! Thanks for the report!