Temporary Residence mission on Ziost never works

by LeMerSud

Original Post

Temporary Residence mission on Ziost never works

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Platform:PC
What is your Star Wars: The Old Republic Display Name? (optional)
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? AMD
What time did this happen? Please include the timezone. Repeatedly
What class were you playing? Sith Juggernaut / Jedi Guardian
What role were you playing? Damage
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? The "Temporary Residence" mission on Ziost never works. The game does not give credit for freeing any of the civilians surrounded by mobs except for one specific mob close to the People's Tower. You can kill all of the other mobs in this area who are near the trapped civilian NPCs and it will not matter, you still won't get credit except for the one.
What do you expect to see? You're supposed to get credit toward the bonus mission for defeating the mobs around the civilians.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just kill some mobs around the People's Tower that are surrounding the civilian NPCs with green name plates. You'll have no trouble spotting it. The bonus mission will not trigger, or if it does, you will not be given credit for most of the mobs you defeat.

This mission has been bugged for a very long time, and it is still bugged on every single character I bring through Ziost. 

Message 1 of 2 (1,245 Views)

Re: Temporary Residence mission on Ziost never works

★★★ Newbie

For the record.

It is november 2022 and the bug is still there.

I got 1/5 saved and no matter how much I kill enemies - It is not counted toward completion of the quest.

Message 2 of 2 (987 Views)

Check out the current server status for Star Wars™ : The Old Republic™.

View More

Bug Reports

Found a bug in-game? Let us know! If you are a Subscriber and in-game, you can type /bug. Or head over and post on the Bug Report Forums.

View More

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help