Temple of Scar not replicating Completion

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Temple of Scar Stronghold
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort Tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.02.20 02:30
Summarize your bug I have successfully completed the Temple of Scar stronghold several times. For the Season expeditions, it required completion of Sunken Cell, Tyrant Mine, and Temple of Scar to successfully fulfill the requirements. The Temple of Scar stronghold has been the only one which I will complete (and have several times over) and it does not register that I completed the stronghold. This equates to not being able to fulfill all three stronghold requirements and therefore, I do not get the reward.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea what you need to do to fix this bug. In my personal situation, it would be nice to just send me the rewards after reviewing my account (somehow) and seeing that I have successfully completed all 3 strongholds, then transfer the rewards to my account. I am very tired of this issue and have been experiencing it for over a week, possibly 2 weeks now.
What happens when the bug occurs? Upon my return to Fort Tarsis after completing the Temple of Scar stronghold, I press the 2 boxes button on my Xbox One X controller to pull up the Journal, Challenges, etc. tabs... I press the RB on my controller to go to Challenges, and the Temple of Scar stronghold requirement still annotates I still have yet to complete the stronghold.
What should be happening instead? Instead, the game should be replicating upline to your servers, indicating/updating my completion of all mission requirements.

Anthem - Storm - Temple of Scar Stronghold

Message 1 of 3 (431 Views)

Re: Temple of Scar not replicating Completion

★★★ Newbie
@freebee2011 Once in the Challenges Tab, click on Season of Icetide, Stronghold Challenges, and it is the Seasonal: Stone Cold challenge. It has yet to annotate I have completed the Temple of Scar stronghold and therefore, I cannot earn the rewards of Decal: Frost Lock or the 2,000 Minor Crystals.
Message 2 of 3 (430 Views)

Re: Temple of Scar not replicating Completion

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@freebee2011Just checking to be sure you understand that only the seasonal strongholds count for those challenges. They are the special versions that have the note trails and puzzles and extra mini-bosses that you can summon. This week the Seasonal Stronghold is Sunken Cell. I’m guessing that next week will be the seasonal version of Temple of Scar. Hopefully you can get your challenge done at that point.

In addition, you have to complete the challenge with a minimum point score of 3.5 million and do it in under 20 minutes.

Good luck.

Message 3 of 3 (372 Views)