Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GEFORCE GTX 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 24BG
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? TEMPLE OF SCAR
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. IN GAME TEMPLE OF SCAR
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03/17/2019 11:56PM EST
Summarize your bug Was running a temple of scar on GM2 was on the way through the stronghold and a barrier showed up. I was not even 10 feet behind the rest of my squad and I got locked out of the next room.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run the temple of scar and let everyone zone into the next room room except one.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't get to the rest of squad until they get to a point far enough in the stronghold to load me t o them.
What should be happening instead? If the door isn't going to open then just give me option to load to my squad similar to how when you release during a boss fight.

Please fix this. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 2 (64 Views)

Re: Temple of Scar barrier bug.

I will say, you SHOULD have the option to Respawn on the map screen.  So open the map menu and look at the bottom, right next to quit mission should be hold  (x) button to respawn.  This SHOULD take you to your squad into the next room....what got me last time, was it happened two rooms in a row...slows you down and limits your helping your team.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (59 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help