Teens want to woohoo in bush

by Tengwar93

Original Post

Teens want to woohoo in bush

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I just started to play again after being on hiatus, so I don't know how new this problem is, but I can't find the issue anywhere on this forum. My teens get the whim to woohoo in a bush (Get Together Pack). I have two teens in my household and they both get this wish.

I have no mods installed.

EDIT: They don't seem to be interested in doing it anywhere else, just the bush Tongue out

Message 1 of 14 (11,119 Views)

Re: Teens want to woohoo in bush

Hero

Well, they can make out there, right ? Did you try if that fulfills the wish ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 14 (11,070 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Wouldn't "make out" be the whim though? Or doesn't it matter? Might try it later, I just assumed it wouldn't work. If there’s no way to see the difference in the action though ...well, at least they should change the wording?
Message 3 of 14 (11,067 Views)

Hero

Probably.

Could you take a screenshot

Try if it works and if it does, take a screen of the whim

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 14 (11,054 Views)

★ Guide

I'm confused, why is this an issue? Teens can woohoo with other teens in Sims 4. Bush is one of the woohoo spots. So unless I misunderstood the thread, it's working as intended?

Message 5 of 14 (11,046 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I did not know that they could woohoo. As I said, I haven't played in a while. This thread can be deleted then.

Message 6 of 14 (11,041 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ju1ka wrote:

I'm confused, why is this an issue? Teens can woohoo with other teens in Sims 4. Bush is one of the woohoo spots. So unless I misunderstood the thread, it's working as intended?

As I understand it, it's about the wording. Teens make out and don't woohoo. So if they get a wish to make out, then it's fine, it they get the wish to woohoo .. well, it's a bit off.

Nothing game breaking but it's still the wrong word.

@Tengwar93 Did you check if it fulfills ? Does it say woohoo or make out ? Screenshot would be great.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 14 (11,035 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrict Nope, teens absolutely do woohoo. Their  variation of woohoo is actually called "mess around", and it can only be done with other teens, so teens cannot "mess around" with young adults. I always assumed that's why they made teens the same height as adults - so more intimate interactions are possible without losing the T rating, since you can't really make pre-pubescent teens in TS4, at least in terms of their height.

"Make out" is an entirely different interaction altogether, and it's the same interaction as for adults (so, kissing). Teen woohoo is called "mess around" on every woohoo-related object so far in the game. I guess it might be called "woohoo" on whims by mistake, or maybe if mods are used.

It seems OP didn't realize that teens could woohoo in TS4, so I don't think they're reporting the discrepancy between the whim/action names.

I don't know if teens could woohoo/mess around since the basegame, but they could definitely do it since the Perfect Patio stuff pack release. That is when I first noticed it - I was playing a household with 2 teens, placed a hot tub in their yard and noticed the option to "mess around" in it.

Message 8 of 14 (11,014 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Sorry, I mixed that up but it's still NOT called woohoo. So if the wish is to woohoo, then it's the wrong wording and this IS currently about the wording.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 14 (10,997 Views)

★ Guide

I guess. But "mess around" and "woohoo" are exactly the same in terms of...what happens.

Also, OP said

"I did not know that they could woohoo. As I said, I haven't played in a while. This thread can be deleted then."

so their original reason for creating this thread was the fact they were unaware teens could even woohoo in the game at all. Standard smile

Message 10 of 14 (10,993 Views)