Re: Teens want to woohoo in bush

by EA_Kent

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero

I don't see the point of arguing. If it says in fact woohoo, then it's wrong and I'm going to leave it.. 

EDIT: I've checked the files.

For all other Woohoo Whims the teens are not legible to get them. For Bush they are. Seems inconsistent.

Can't find a mess around whims so it seems to me, they originally didn't want teens to get the whim but with the bush, they added them for whatever reason.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 14 (503 Views)

★ Guide

Not trying to argue. Standard smile All I'm saying is this thread was originally created because the OP didn't know that teens could woohoo in the game, and thought it was a glitch. You may be right about the whim, I personally have never seen it in my game so I can't really contribute to its discussion. But it just seems like a wholly different issue than the one this thread was originally created for. Just my two cents, do as you must.

Message 12 of 14 (490 Views)

★ Guide

This bug is still occurring. Here's a link of it. You can see the sim's other whim is to finish her homework, showing she's a teen. I think it's worth either changing the text to "Mess Around" since that's what the teen action is called or removing it since the teens don't get other mess around/woohoo whims.

Message 13 of 14 (300 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there. 

Since this is a very old thread that hasn't been updated in several years I went ahead and locked it. 

If you need some help with an issue like this please create a new thread, and we'll take a look. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 14 of 14 (290 Views)