Re: Sim resets when running and/or get stuck with sore mustle and fatigue moodle

by crinrict

Original Post

Teen Sim resets when going jogging

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs but snowy escape, all game packs, Bowling night stuff, laundry day stuff, Nifty knitting stuff pack, paranormal stuff pack, Romantic garden, tiny living, and toddler stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a teen sim go jogging and/or jog to clearmind
What happens when the bug occurs? She glitches out and does the T pose-looking thing that a lot of sims do when they get reset.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a teen start running then T pose then stop and when she doesn't do that she gets the fatigue and sore mustles moodlet and they don't go down they keep getting ^^ even when she is doing nothing like eating.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Edit By Crinrict:  Added Base Game Version Number, adjusted title

Sim stuck.png

Message 1 of 7 (692 Views)

Re: Sim resets when running and/or get stuck with sore mustle and fatigue moodle

Champion

Do you have a lowered floor in your build? From the picture it looks like you might. I've been having a similar problem with one of my households, but I think it's related to platforms - sometimes my sims (adult and teen) will glitch out immediately when told to go jogging, but frequently they'll walk into the lower room - the lowest spot on the ground floor, but one which does not have a door to the outside in it - change into running clothes, and then glitch back into the normal outfit in T pose and cancel the action.

However - when I use "Go Here" on the sidewalk outside first and then tell them to go jogging after they leave the house, most of the time they'll actually do it.

I haven't noticed the stuck fatigue moodlet though, so it may not be the same thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 2 of 7 (662 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@JadeBunkert There's an thread for an issue with the fatigue moodlet here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Fatigue-Debuff-doesn-t-go-away-for-Low-Fitness/t...

Is that what you're seeing (other than the reset) ?

Do you get any LastException files in your documents folder ?

Could you also please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M172242

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (641 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That is what I am seeing. I don't get any last exception in my folders and my game version is 1.76.81.1020

Message 4 of 7 (629 Views)

Hero
@JadeBunkert Do you get the reset no matter where you start your jog ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (619 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Yes
Message 6 of 7 (612 Views)

Hero
@JadeBunkert Did a quick test and can duplicate if the teen is inside the house when initiating but it works fine for me when she's outside.

Could you post in the other thread for the fatigue moodlet (also click me too if you haven't).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (606 Views)