Tech issues cancelled Raid

by EvilAngryKing

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tech issues cancelled Raid

★★★ Newbie

Today when Galactic War Heros had technical issues, it ended our Raid and the coins paid too start the Tier 4 Raid were not reimbursed. Can we have our Raid back or the coins to start another?  Galactic Mafioso 

Message 1 of 8 (486 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tech issues cancelled Raid

Community Manager

@brainle55 I hear you. As I am not aware of any large scale issues, please have the guild leader get in touch with an EA Advisor, so they can look into this for your guild: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (469 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@EvilAngryKing Hi,

This was a bug with the latest update, we have resolved this issue since: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/52333/bugs-after-update-on-7-6-2016

We have also sent out on 350 crystals to everyone for encountering this issue.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 2 of 8 (460 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This issue seemed to happen again last night. 7/11/16. This is the second time it happened. We lost in total 92k guild coins so far due to this bug and tier 5 prizes.
Message 3 of 8 (450 Views)

Community Manager

@brainle55 Hi,

Do you mean that the raid finished early, or that it was cancelled entirely?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 8 (441 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

No one in the Guild finished it, and most of us say we saw it at about 15% left that last time it showed in the guild area.  Then the next time I went in to finish it up, it was not there, just the raid icon to start a new one.  We never received the reward for finishing it so we assume it cancelled.  No one claims to have aborted it.  Having aborted a level 6 I know it is more than one screen to do so, so I don't think anyone did on accident.  

Message 5 of 8 (436 Views)

Community Manager

@brainle55 I hear you. As I am not aware of any large scale issues, please have the guild leader get in touch with an EA Advisor, so they can look into this for your guild: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/

Message 6 of 8 (470 Views)

★★★ Novice

This has happened to us as well twice now. The first time was the morning of 7/16 and the second time was this morning 7/24. In both cases we launched a tier 5 raid. Our team did damage and got on the guild leaderboards. When we woke up in the morning to continue, the raid was no longer active, no rewards were sent out, and our guild currency was 48k short. A ticket was filed last weekend and ignored.

Message 7 of 8 (415 Views)

Community Manager

@mewingloki Please continue to have your guild leader follow up on the ticket. If there is no reply within a reasonable amount of time, please create a new ticket referencing the previous one.

This way our team will be able to investigate.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 8 of 8 (409 Views)